Weekend Photography Plans: What are you up to?

I took some photos of birds and fishing boats at Joe Patti's Seafood today. I used the SWC.

What have you been doing?

I spent some of today applying gaffer tape to the M9 logo and red dot of my newly purchased (and nearly new, as far as I can tell) M9 and taking some tests shots with the Zeiss 35 f2.8 and 50 f2. I'm hoping to take it for a real spin tomorrow and get working on my 2013 photo project on the Cambridgeshire fens. I'll also be spending some time trying to work out what to sell to help pay for the M9.....

I'm in St Louis right now and I'm going to be doing a little street shooting the next few days. Should be interesting.

Umm...I think I will put the M3 in the Rugged Wear bag and go somewhere. Doubt that I will even shoot anything with it but I can be a poseur for a day.:(

NOTHING this weekend. I have classes starting Monday, and a proposal to finish writing. ;-(

I may scan and process some images this evening if I can still concentrate.

Randy

There is a small railway bridge close to our home, and I drove over this morning to take some colorful photos of the graffiti.

L1015572-X2.jpg

L1015573-XL.jpg

L1015592-X2.jpg

L1015571-X2.jpg

This evening there is an ecumenical worship service in Zurich, including Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Tribal Religions and Buddhists.
I'm interested and will do some T-Max 3200 work.

The weather forecast for the "East Anglia" region of the UK looks bloody awful for this weekend - icy cold and snow. Great stuff !!! I will probably dig out the Mamiya 7 (perhaps the 'Blad) and see if I can loose off a couple of rolls of XP2 Super.

I dug up my Vivitar 90-180 macro zoom and the EP-2 for the Martin Luther King parade this morning.

Going out Sunday morning to take shots of the recently closed Southern Iron Works in Springfield VA. before it gets torn down.

I've lost so many opportunities to record things like this over the last few years due to my day job.....that is not happening this year!

Took a walk in the woods this morning to start shooting some Foma 100 I've just bought from Silverprint in London. Expected to take about half an hour but got hopelessly lost and ended up taking an hour and a half. The Blair Witch Project came to mind as I stumbled about in the mud and the cold. Think I might have got some nice shots with the 28mm Hexanon but still only about half way through the film. The delayed gratification is truly wonderful!

Model shoot tonight on a frozen lake. She'll be wearing red with should contrast well with the jet black background. Hopefully I'll be using my OM-D. If that craps out in the cold (5 degrees F), I'll turn to my Leica and a roll of Portra 400.

Jim B.

Our puppies have just been delivered... so I have model shoot for the next 2.5months.
I have started with a fuji 400 and I will continue with some retro 400...
...still with the EOS 3 though...
I will post some images of the cuties soon... ;-)

I got another M3/Summicron kit on Friday, so I will take it out and test it. I also want to do some shooting with my new Fuji 14/2.8 lens. It looks bright and sunny todaym so I am looking forward to getting out.

I used the EP2 with a Zeiss 85/1.4 QBM lens (with open aperture stuck) and took photos of my daughter playing basketball for her school. It worked out quite well.

i'm gonna get some fresh fixer, and develop the roll i have had sitting on the piano for two months. i also am going to finish a roll of arista premium 400 in my good ol' konica S III, an actual rangefinder 35mm camera.

Did intend to join the Manchester RF crowd (you know who you are) for CNY but looks like transport problems over the weekend so it`ll be the horses again for me this weekend.

Model on a frozen lake Jim ...that sounds interesting and challenging.

Back