What camera are you carrying RIGHT NOW?

Kinda cheesey but I'm really enjoying my Polaroid Land Camera Automatic 100, loaded with Fuji FP-3000B right now, took my last shot with it today, debating weather to load the Fuji FP-100C or another pack of the FP-3000B...

Right now I'm sitting at the computer :D but until moments ago I've had my Oly Mju II in hand (Stylus Epic for you N-Americans). A thread somewhere below on the RFF reminded me, and I grabbed it as I went on my usual biking around town. I proclaim Mju II my official bicycle camera. It's so supremely convenient that you can almost shoot and ride at the same time (and not crash). And, of course, it fits right back into the pocket when not needed.

As I write this I'm rewinding a roll of TMY in the M2. Spent most of today with it and the 35 C-Biogon welded up front - Planar 50/2 languished in the bag...no reason specifically just enjoying the 35mm. About to load my first roll of FP4....let's see how it goes.

I had one of my M3's in my bag, but, surprise, the shutter failed when I snapped my first shot of the weekend. This is the third time this has happened to me, and this is the third different M which has had this problem. I sent the camera out for a CLA and new shutter curtains, so now I am carrying my Nikon F, backed up by the X Pro.

It's wonderful! Today's carry is the Canon IIs2 with the TA-DA-a-a. .. ... my newly cleaned by me, Nikkor-HC 1:2 f=5cm. It turned out to be surprisingly easy to remove the parts and gain access to the rear element to clean it. . .. ... Didn't even have any extra parts left over! Ho-saw Ho-saw Ho-saw !

In my backpack I take to work with me each day I have:

Mamiya M7 80/4 (HP5 & FP4)
M4 with vc 40/1.4 (Delta 400 & Delta 100)
OM-D with zuiko 50/1.4

My Franken-MP came back from Youxin. She needed a bit of brake tension adjustment. Running a test roll now.

acd4fa38b64d11e1aebc1231381b647a_7.jpg

Back