What camera are you carrying RIGHT NOW?

A rented X100 from Lensrental.com just to try it out. Seems well made. People talk about the looseness of the exposure compensation wheel, but this seems fine to me. So when the X100s is available my wallet may be that much lighter.

Three cameras today, the OM3Ti I bought yesterday, an M4/Summilux combo, and the X-Pro with the new 14/2.8. I have had the 14mm for three weeks now, and still haven't gotten serious with it.

Today I've got my Epson R-D1 with SWH 15mm AND I have in the bag an M3 with an Elmar 50/2.8 for day and Jupiter-3 50/F1.5 for night.

Going to Yokohama/Yokosuka for photos!

Three in one backpack. Canon 10D with a 19-35mm, 28-135mm, and 100-300mm. Canon Rebel G since it takes the same lenses. Olympus XA that is moved to a pocket if I leave the backpack in the pickup.

Spax01.jpg

Putting the first roll through a Braun Super Paxette. Tomorrow should give me plenty of colorful opportunities...if it doesn't snow too much.

Off to Armenia for a few days with an M8.2 + Biogon C 35mm, Leica X1 and a Contax T3 (with yellow filter and some FP4+ and Neopan 400) in the bag.

Not a RF just right now but a 1968 vintage Yashica J-7 with a 50/1.7 attached. I had to disassemble the body just short of the curtains. The timing was way off and longer times simply jammed. Am currently testing it with a roll of Fomapan 400.

Just returned from a trip outside to check out the latest addition to the herd - a Fujica G690 (Texas Leica!) w/a 100mm f/3.5 lens.

I've shot three rolls of Tri-X, will be developing them tonight. Can't wait to see my first 6x9 negatives. :)

Back