What camera are you carrying RIGHT NOW?

Where: London - in "the City"
Doing?: At work (lunch hour)
Camera: Leica M6TTL c/w 50mm f2 Summicron and 28mm f2.8 Elmarit-M
Film: Fuji Neopan 400CN Professional

At home and nothing really close but loaded downstairs is my trusty Leica CL with the Summicron-C and Bronica ETRS with a 40mm and 35mm back with AEII prism. Both are comparible in viewing angle and features but the bronica with the AEII prism has AE whereas the CL is all manual.

Nikon FM2N with 50mm f1.8 AIS (Fuji Pro 400 H) and M6 TTL with Amedeo adapter and Zeiss C Sonnar S fit 50 mm 1,5 (Tri-X). Have about 10 rolls done and waiting to go off to Peak Imaging.

I'm out with my SP and my Nokton 50/1.5. First appearance for this lens, handles beautifully!

6924241507_12e678235c_b_d.jpg

Leica M9 + 35 Lux ASPH,
M8.2 + Nikkor-S.C 5cm ƒ1.4 (a re-found love to this lens got it back in the bag some days ago)

Toting around several fixed lens cameras in my briefcase, all midroll -- Vito B; Signet 35; Ricoh Five-One-Nine; Ansco Regent.

Olymlpus XA (loaded with Tri-X). Because it's no bother. Oh, and my iPhone. I've stopped bothering with small digicams since the iPhone.

...Mike

Todays carry

Todays carry

The camera -o- the day for me is a Canon P with a Jupiter 3 lens. :) Had planed to go out for a high priced cup-o-coffee but instead just made multiple stops to pay bills. Maybe tomorrow. .. ...

I really like my Canon 550D. It's called the Canon Rebel T2i in the US. It has an 18 mega pixel sensor and takes great photos. It also has 1080 HD video, with a choice of frame rates. The video quality is superb, it looks great on my high definition TV. There's a new Canon 600D/Rebel T3i coming soon, with a rear screen that rotates.

Back