What have you just BOUGHT?

Canon 50/1.4 for which no one else bid--my favorite kind of eBay auction. And Jamie P's AR adapter for m43. And a Retina IIa close up set in the nice leather case for -$20 which makes me feel like little Jack Horner about his plum.

We were in Sweden for a family affair - and managed to scoot up to Stockholm for a couple of days. Dropped in on Schonherr's Foto and picked up 4 IXMOO casettes and 6 of the black bakelite containers. I think that puts my IXMOO cache at 212 at the moment.

Betting on Leica R lens prices going up in the near future : waiting for a 180/3.4 Apo Telyt-R to arrive.
Should work a treat on the OM-D and M10 with it's EVF.

Pentax Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 50mm f/1.4
4 rolls Ilford FP4+

I'll be going out this weekend with my newly acquired BP Pentax SPII for some SLR street shooting - the M2 will be resting at home awaiting her trip to Berlin at the end of the month :)

Another uncoated Summitar. I regretted selling my previous 1939 Summitar to Steve (Bingley here) from the moment I saw what he could do with it. (check out the last couple of pages of the "Pre-war Leica glass, show your shots" thread). Bought a new one here yesterday for a very good price (thank you David!). It is another 1939 lens, numbered within 250 from the one I sold. I can't wait till it arrives.

Lumix LX5. I'm spending a few days in Memphis at the end of the month. Trying to talk myself into taking only this camera. It's my first decent digital camera.

My biggest purchase ever was just a couple of days ago.. a Leica M2 with Zeiss 35 2.8 and the 50 Planar... Gulp ;-) Bought via RFF classifieds and it should arrive tomorrow. Excited...

eyesglassy: I'm in Memphis, so welcome (in advance) to our fair city. :)

I recently purchased a FED-2, my second one, with an Industar-61 lens. I'm currently running a roll of cheap Kodak Gold 200 through it to test for leaks and such before the Cooper-Young Festival in a couple of weeks. It's the largest annual street festival in Memphis.

What: Texas Leica aka Fuji GW690
Why: because it was there and I think I want it
When: yesterday...should arrive tomorrow.

a new workshop table + metal containers + tools to set up a separate workshop for my lens repairs (finally negotiated my own room for this ;-)

Canon EOS 5D3. Sorry guys I just couldn't help it. Anyway I traded in 2 other DSLR bodies in the deal so I have cut my overall quantity of these beasts.

Back