What have you just BOUGHT?

Decided to buy the Artisan & Artist half-case for my M9. I like it more than the Luigi half case I already had ... it's less protection, but I found I was always taking the rear panel off anyway; I use the buttons and control dial quite a lot. It's a better fit for my use of the camera.

Anyone want a Luigi half case for M8, M8.2, M9, M9-P, or M Monochrom? Let me know.

...eeeek!!!
an iphone5 and an older gitzo studex tripod with a linhof ball head and a mazda cx5...
breathe, relax and enjoy.
smiling gecko, aka kenneth

1) Mamiya Sekor 65mm / f3.5 "blue dot" for Mamiya C3
2) Olympus (Zuiko) 28mm / f2.8 for OM2n / OM4
3) 7 rolls of 35mm Neopan 1600 Professional (dated 07/2012)

Another 580ex and I'm waiting on delivery of a few more Odin receivers and another Joby Gorillapod Hybrid to hang the new to me flash off of things.

A very nice Werra 3 with a lively meter, bright VF/RF patch, smooth focus & shutter, and original ever-ready case.

And a black Rollei 35S with zip-bag/strap, flash and 220/110 wall charger.

Shot both this afternoon. A minor reunification of East/West Germany on either wrist. (Very grateful to the sellers in Germany and Hungary!)

I Pre-Ordered a Pentax K-5 IIs.

afmmlWCf05U.jpg

Minolta XK and srT-101. Also picked up another 50mm f/1.4 MC Rokkor-X lens...

Two three-packs of BW400CN and a four-pack each of Kodak MAX 400 and 800. The BW400CN was all I could find in a search of five Walgreens on the west side of Fort Worth... it seems to be getting scarce around here.

Cheers!

Tom

Konica Hexar AR 50/1.7 -- $20USD. From the same buyer, a Promaster (off brand) tele "macro" zoom in AR mount for $10. I don't even know the zoom range, I just bought it to take it off the seller's hands and will probably hawk it on eBay to recover the $10.

Two light stands/umbrella brackets(?)/umbrella softboxes, a Pelican 1600(for my four flash heads/Odin TCU w/4 receivers), and some more Eneloops(now two sets for everything).

Back