where might i get some digital prints made?

Just ordered a few prints from Amazon Photos. Will update when I receive them, but the ordering process was very easy.

Amazon 12 x 18 is $10.99, Costco is $3.99. I'd expect an awful lot for the price difference.

I only ordered 2 5x7s and an 8x10. It came out to $2.95, so can't complain about the cost. But I do appreciate the suggestion for Costco—I'll look into that further.

I've just gotten the Costco prints. Very good. Good color and detail, sharp, and a hard surface. Would I do it again? Yes, I will.

Added later: It is Fujuicolor Crystal Archivepaper.

I received my prints from Amazon Photos on Friday. The paper is a bit thin and flimsy, and one of my prints had a small scratch (nearly unnoticeable, to be honest). The two color 5x7s I ordered are OK; the colors are true to the photos as I sent them. Basically, they are hang on the refrigerator with a magnet type prints; not frame and hang on the wall prints. Nothing wrong with that for the price. The black-and-white 8x10 is similarly thin and flimsy, and has just the slightest hint of a pink or purple cast. I only noticed this under fluorescent light in my office and it's not bad enough that a casual observer would notice (I think).

Overall, for three bucks I'm happy. You wouldn't hang them in a museum, but there's nothing wrong with making inexpensive prints to hold in your hands and share with family and friends.

Back