which is more 'practical'?

Get the XH1 NOW... great deals right now. The XH1 gives you IBIS when you need it, like for indoor stuff or night walks. And the XH1 shutter is WAY nicer than any of the other Fuji ILCs. And the XH1 EVF is HUGE! Then save up your pennies for the X-Pro3 with the really cool/retro back. I have the XH1 and my trusty old X-Pro1. But I'm definitely interested in adding the X-Pro3 if its specs warrant (I love the back).

after re-doing my kit i need to cool my jets for a bit and save a few more bucks before i buy anything.
i like the looks of the xpro3 and wonder how long the xh series will be around.

I think it was a test for RD/Engineering and the market. Before they spend the big bucks in shrinking it down in the size bodies folks are used to from Fuji, they want to see that they can execute and see how many they sell.

I have no clue as to have they sold enough. It does work, perhaps the XH space will be for trying new technologies without cannibalizing the names and lines they spent several years building.

B2 (;->

Get the XH1 NOW... great deals right now. The XH1 gives you IBIS when you need it, like for indoor stuff or night walks. And the XH1 shutter is WAY nicer than any of the other Fuji ILCs. And the XH1 EVF is HUGE!

I have one waiting for me back in NYC...did the $999 deal. Excited to try it.

Then save up your pennies for the X-Pro3 with the really cool/retro back. I have the XH1 and my trusty old X-Pro1. But I'm definitely interested in adding the X-Pro3 if its specs warrant (I love the back).

I use the X-E3 and X-Pro2 ... and want the X-Pro3 as well. Grrr... it is the first time I don't want to sell my older Fujis to get a new one. I like my cameras... but the X-Pro series is my favorite.

just checked the local pro shop's website...the xh1 is no longer listed for sale...will have to do a follow up visit to the store on the weekend.

Back