1st pictures from my "new" Olympus 35SP

Photo Tech Mike Operating the Noritsu Scanner - Fromex Marina del Rey - Olympus 35SP - Pro 160S par Chris Grossman, on ipernity

Since my local lab, Fromex Marina del Rey, got a Noritsu Scanner I have been using them for all of my C-41 and black and white. Mike develops all of my black and white by hand. He uses the Noritsu machine to develop the C-41.   He scans everything with the Noritsu. The work Mike does for me is always of outstanding quality. I am very lucky to have this lab less than 5 minutes from my house.

I just got back from a trip last night and dropped off about 30 rolls for Mike to develop and scan for me today. You will see some of it here in the coming weeks.

These are great shots from an SP - what scanner were you using?

rjstep3

They were all scanned by a Nortisu scanner where I have them developed at Precision Cabrera & Video in Austin TX, North Coast Photographic Services in Carlsbad, CA, or Fromex in Marina del Rey, CA.

Those are all great shots. I guess I need to get my 35SP back in to operation. At least I did get it out of its storage bin last week. That's progress, isn't it? :p

Back