A7 with Some LTM, M mount lens

LEICA 35MM F2 7 ELEMENTS

10897820143_cf7dca8561_b.jpg

What aperture? any cropping? nice colours

Awesome. I've seen pics with the ASPH and it vignetted in the corners, so surprising to see this earlier lens perform better. unless the ASPH was hooked up to an A7R?

Cityusam01, some impressive lens collection you have man .. nice pictures, thanks, I'm thinking of getting an a7 as a multilens platform myself.

Leica 35mm f1.4 ASPH FLE 11663

11081804723_3b18d61976_b.jpg

From initial pictures, it appears that quite a few rangefinder lenses, the FLE included, seem to work better with the A7 than the A7r

I can almost touch the object in this picture

Kept my M9 and sent the M240 back so I will probably end up buying both the A7 and A7r

Nice shots, keep em rolling!

I thought the A7R was better, gapless sensor design etc..

That was the first assumption but going by samples from the Leica User Forum / many Asian blogs / reports from our fellow RFF'er uhoh07 in a parallel A7r image thread /Steve Huff's blog etc. it seems that the A7 is a better bet, specifically for wider than 35mm

For 35mm and above, the A7r seems to do just fine

I guess those of us with the A7 should post here vs me posting all the time in the A7r thread huh :D

Anyway... 90mm Summicron pre-ASPH wide open.. JPEG only and adjusted the colour as best I could in PS.

11282415934_df39988bcf_b.jpg

More on my Flickr..

Cheers,
Dave

Thank you so much, cityusam01 – these are a pleasure to see, and very helpful.

So many lovely old & new lenses! I'm surprised the CV 25mm shows so little vignetting. And comparing the bokeh of your different lenses, I'm ready to sell my 35 Lux FLE!

And Dave, is that blue hair a color glitch, or an external light source (like a stained-glass window)?

Thank you so much, cityusam01 – these are a pleasure to see, and very helpful.

So many lovely old & new lenses! I'm surprised the CV 25mm shows so little vignetting. And comparing the bokeh of your different lenses, I'm ready to sell my 35 Lux FLE!

And Dave, is that blue hair a color glitch, or an external light source (like a stained-glass window)?

thz for interest for my pic, i think 35 lux fle a7's performance is better than Leica M9. I would keep to use 35 Lux FLE

I guess those of us with the A7 should post here vs me posting all the time in the A7r thread huh :D

Anyway... 90mm Summicron pre-ASPH wide open.. JPEG only and adjusted the colour as best I could in PS.

11282415934_df39988bcf_b.jpg

More on my Flickr..

Cheers,
Dave

nice baby, nice shot:D
I would like to use more 90mm Summicron Pre-ASPH when i have time...

Hi :)

The blue hair colour is a reflection from the big screen TV that's above and behind the kid :)

I really should just upgrade Lightroom to start using RAW (if it's supported yet that is) :)

Cheers,
Dave

Back