An Update on My Son

Well done Chris and Mack! It will be very interesting to see what Mack ends up doing after he graduates from Purdue. There are many scholarships & fellowships available to graduate students and if he loves a particular field and wants to study more it's worthwhile looking for funding. If you only want an MSc you generally have to pay for graduate school. If you apply for a PhD place that's where the funds are.

One of my nephews starts at Purdue this year. I can only hope he applies himself like Mack did. If they can't teach you anything, no school can.

Congratulations to Mack, and to you too, Chris.

PF

Great conversion of on-line forum life to something real and beneftable for all.
This world needs artists and researches. Nice to see how one of them came to it!

Great conversion of on-line forum life to something real and beneftable for all.
This world needs artists and researches. Nice to see how one of them came to it!

Wonderful story, thanks for sharing it. ...and congratulations to Mack!

Chris,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
You are a great Dad and have raised a very talented son.
Excellent work Mack!
With great young people like Mack, I know our future is bright!
All the best,
Eric

Father Son bonds are special, and to see your son succeed does make it special. Well done to the both of you, and to more for the future.

A wonderful story. I'm involved in university education, and it is truly a pleasure to work with students like your son. You clearly raised him well.

Back