Berlin?

Berlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no, hard to get around here. google for a ring-foto store, maybe you're lucky. have you asked at monochrom?

Thanks, Simon. Monochrom wouldn't order them either, but I got one from the classifieds section at ebay, with the option to return it in case focus shift is bad. Going to develop the first rolls tonight, fingers crossed. :)

Is there a store with a good and reasonably priced selection of used camera gear? I've been to Leistenschneider / Wüstefeld in Steglitz and at the Ku'damm and Meister Camera and it was disappointing in terms of selection and prices.

Depends a bit on what you're looking for. There's Foto Braune at Hermannplatz, they have mostly SLRs and lenses, ASA 90 in Fuldastr has SLRs, compact rangefinders and a couple of russian rangefinders (Zorki, Fed). There's also Photo Stade in Augsbugerstr.

Miss Berlin... :(

Wish I could hop on the metro and visit those places, and have a brew with my friends Lem and Sabine and with you guys...!

And anyway, if someone can't some on Saturday, that's just a great reason for having another meetup in the near future :)

Of course! With regard to Saturday: I can't provide you with the camera/lens, but I'm happy to share my short experience with the Sonnar! :D Should we change our mobile phone numbers? I'll write you both a PM later.

Depends a bit on what you're looking for. There's Foto Braune at Hermannplatz, they have mostly SLRs and lenses, ASA 90 in Fuldastr has SLRs, compact rangefinders and a couple of russian rangefinders (Zorki, Fed). There's also Photo Stade in Augsbugerstr.

Thank you. I will pay them a visit the next time I'm in Berlin. :)

Apropos next meeting. Toni, Pacco, Simon and me met as planned and came up with something like the RFF-Berlin jour fixe. So the main idea is to pick a fixed time and place for a photography related meetup. While gear has its place, we indeed would like to put the focus on our photographic endeavours and work. So bringing prints is highly recommended.

Klaus aka "pacco", Berlin, Mauerpark, 15.01.2012
U27794I1327088567.SEQ.0.jpg

Simon, Berlin, 14.01.2012
U27794I1327090838.SEQ.0.jpg

Me (by pacco), Berlin, Mauerpark, 15.01.2012
U27794I1327090970.SEQ.0.jpg

Masterful! As for the meetup, I think Fridays at 8 p.m. would be a good time, but I am not sure about the place. Any suggestions?

If anybody is interested in Rollei Retro 100, I went to Monochrom today, they sell their last rolls for 0,80 € (expired Jan/2012). Grabbed a couple, still about a hundred left. They're also having a sale on other stuff, paper and chems.

RolleiRetro 100 in Rodinal is the classic combo! Recommended!

Wish I were around there so I could pick up a bunch of rolls, these are good for years to come and really cheap.

Back