Berlin?

Berlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
two things.. I don't trust anything that says Rollei on it and doesn't come out of Franke&Heidecke. With bad luck Rollei Retro has some failing such as a PET film base. Even if not, I'm just too suspicious.
Genuine APX100 in 35mm for cheap though I would buy in a heartbeat!

Secondly... I'm always open for meet-ups.

U27794I1327090970.SEQ.0.jpg

Was this taken with the lens shown in the portrait of pacco? Is that an Ultron 35/1.7?

I really love the transition from sharp to background bokeh in this shot and would like to know what lens this was!?

Was this taken with the lens shown in the portrait of pacco? Is that an Ultron 35/1.7?

I really love the transition from sharp to background bokeh in this
shot and would like to know what lens this was!?

It was taken with a Kodak Ektar f:4.5 101mm.

Generally, you can call me in - but I prefer meet-ups within the week.

Thanks for the hint on Rollei Retro by the way, I bought a couple of films last week (wondering if there are still some films available).

I'm heading to Berlin with my wife tomorrow for a few days. What's a good camera store? I can likely only drag her to one.. Not sure if I'll buy hard goods but would probably get some film.

If you want some film -> Foto Impex, Alte Schönhauserstraße 32B or Monochrom, Ackerstr. 23 - 26

Cameras -> Foto Leistenschneider, Meister Camera, Photo Stade

Generally, you can call me in - but I prefer meet-ups within the week.

Thanks for the hint on Rollei Retro by the way, I bought a couple of films last week (wondering if there are still some films available).

Meeting up within the week shouldn´t be a problem, if it´s in the evening. So going out to shoot would be more of a weekender for me. But I´m in for a beer mo-fr.

Still, it's a nice shot, Simon (and Gho)!

Sure wish to revisit Berlin again soon...!

Lot more space in that city than there is in Dutch cities or any other bigger EU city I've shot until now. Easier to get the cleaner looking shots that I like...

I'll be back!

Back