Berlin?

Berlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sprecht ihr dann "draußen" auch Englisch miteinander ... ? :D

Ich könnte schon Deutsch mit den Deutschsprachigen sprechen, aber ich bin 800 kilometer entfernt und werde nicht dabei sein... So I'd better stick to English, 'in here'. :D

Simon, I have contact data for a good, honest, English-speaking guide for Istanbul, if you would care to use one when getting to know your way around town. PM me if you want it!

Ich könnte schon Deutsch mit den Deutschsprachigen sprechen, aber ich bin 800 kilometer entfernt und werde nicht dabei sein... So I'd better stick to English, 'in here'. :D

Simon, I have contact data for a good, honest, English-speaking guide for Istanbul, if you would care to use one when getting to know your way around town. PM me if you want it!

thanks mate, but i know my way around most of the "centre" of istanbul. and i have taylan and richard to back me up for the tricky parts ;)
let me know if you ever come down there.

thanks mate, but i know my way around most of the "centre" of istanbul. and i have taylan and richard to back me up for the tricky parts ;)
let me know if you ever come down there.

Ha, saw this just now. Now that I just PM'ed you, that is. :D

I got plans to go that way, but not this year I think. No funds...:eek: I need to go scout Istanbul and eastern Turkey for a writing assignment I've set myself though.

Who knows when.

Have a good trip/stay!

Hmmm, if I'm ever going to see your expo Simon, then this Last Supper idea of yours might be the impetus to actually get to Berlin. Apparently it will take me six hours on the train, so that could be useful sleeping time. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to bring any prints along though . . .

Hmmm, if I'm ever going to see your expo Simon, then this Last Supper idea of yours might be the impetus to actually get to Berlin. Apparently it will take me six hours on the train, so that could be useful sleeping time. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to bring any prints along though . . .

you can bring booze instead. i know i won't bring any prints. ;)

dear berliners. i'm leaving this city of sin and pleasure in about 3 weeks. let's meet before that. that is all.

has this happened already?
I'm always in for a beer (or two, or two beers and some single malt .. I'll go with the flow) .. I'll bring a camera and enough gear topics to annoy Lem.

I am happy with Friday or Saturday evenings or Sunday afternoon (cake!) or even morning (breakfast!). If you guys are in for a "wet" part, I would say Friday or Saturday in the evening is definitely better. What about next weekend? Locations? Anna Kroschke? Maybe Martin could join too!

How abouts this Sunday then? Georg suggested a place I'm not familiar with, perhaps he can elaborate the location and time?

That suggestion was for the "Crazy Photographer Meetup". Sundays, 11:00 am at Hackescher Hof (the Restaurant / Coffehouse). I went there twice. The first time I incidentally (!) met a photographer who is doing some "street-stuff" in Neukölln / Kreuzberg. The second time I had a nice breakfast. :)

sunday 11am is out of the question for me. have to see about next saturday. monday, tuesday, thursday and friday nights are usually fine for me otherwise. not next friday though. oh this is complicated.

Back