Berlin?

Berlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Guys, sorry for off topic - I am looking for advice from lawyer in Germany.
If any one here is lawyer and would be so kind to help me (not for free)?
Many thanks

@Kay: sorry mate, I have to care for the kids this weekend. Next week would be much better.
But the berlin RFF crowd doesn't seem too fanatic at the moment anyway, huh?

Greetings, Klaus

It's official!

My son and me will be in Berlin from July 21st to 26th! Staying at the Hostel Kreuzberger, a fun place for a 14yr old, and for his dad too...

Looking forward to meeting the Berlinos again! ;)

@Kay: sorry mate, I have to care for the kids this weekend. Next week would be much better.
But the berlin RFF crowd doesn't seem too fanatic at the moment anyway, huh?

Greetings, Klaus
Yeah .. maybe when old Johan spooks kreuzberg nxt week?

Anybody with a 50 or 28mm Zuiko for sale in Berlin?

Anybody with a 50 or 28mm Zuiko for sale in Berlin?

Guys and gals of Berlin, I just posted a want-to-by ad for a 50mm or 28mm Zuiko, on a budget, here in Berlin. I have a feeling the want-to-buy ads rarely get checked that often, so I hope it's ok with you for me to link to it here:
http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=47642

Would be great if one of you could help me out - if not, hope to see you around at the next meetup!

Greetings, Ljós

So how do you like Berlin? While I know I missed the optimal moment to move there, still thinking on it. Easy to meet artists?

So how do you like Berlin? While I know I missed the optimal moment to move there, still thinking on it. Easy to meet artists?

Love it! And about missing the "optimal moment" to move there - don't we all? ;-)
The cultural life sure does not disappoint, I only wish I had more time to go see all the stuff that's on every day :)

Hello Berlin!

My wife and I will be visiting Berlin between Sept 15, Tuesday and Sept 18, Friday. We are flying back to NYC on Saturday. It will be great to have a beer with you guys, if we can work something out.

It's going to be my first time to Berlin and my wife's first time to Germany. Other than the usual tourist spots, any suggestions would be appreciated. I like taking photographs where the locals go, e.g., markets, etc.

Thanks,

John

Welcome to Berlin!

Seems to me then, that we should try to make a gettogether happen around that time (Sept. 15 to 18) :) I'm certainly game!

Greetings, Ljós

Hello Berlin!

My wife and I will be visiting Berlin between Sept 15, Tuesday and Sept 18, Friday. We are flying back to NYC on Saturday. It will be great to have a beer with you guys, if we can work something out.

It's going to be my first time to Berlin and my wife's first time to Germany. Other than the usual tourist spots, any suggestions would be appreciated. I like taking photographs where the locals go, e.g., markets, etc.

Thanks,

John

Meetup in September/October?

Meetup in September/October?

Hey, I'm going to be in Berlin for my friend's wedding between the 25th of September and the 13th of October. How about a RFF meetup during that time?

Didn't report back here yet.

Kreuzberg hostel was an adventure as it always is. I'm getting older, I felt more like a dinosaur (which I of course in fact am) than last time I spent a few nights there.
Kreuzberg area is always on, 24/7. Ear plugs did a fine job to help me sleep!
Görlitzer Park is great, the Africans hanging at the entrances are pretty friendly when greeted nicely at 6:30 am :D

We had hot weather throughout the week, happy to say. I did the beer-in-park thing quite a lot ;)

This time, my son and me (finally!) took the doubledecker bus tour (look mom, no roof!) and the viewpoint was perfect for some architecture shots on 6x6 film.

Lem, Kay, Tommi, it was great hanging out with you guys and having a few beers here and there!

Hannes, nächstes mal, oder!? ;)

EDIT: Happy to announce this post was a milestone: 7100 posts on RFF:cool:

I'm in Berlin this weekend!

21098461094_414481d29d_z.jpg

Back