Berlin?

Berlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey guys, i got your text message kay, but was travelling all day yesterday. i won't be able to join you this weekend as i will be working until 11pm on both saturday and sunday.

hey guys, i got your text message kay, but was travelling all day yesterday. i won't be able to join you this weekend as i will be working until 11pm on both saturday and sunday.

damn - then you suggest a day next. I try to sensitize Sue that I need to be spontaneous in the foreseeable future :D
All days but Tuesdays are fine

saturday afternoon sounds alright, gotta get up at 5 the next morning though so i wouldn't be partying as hard as i usually do.

Meh - you are just getting old!

So you are still up for today/tomorrow? - I got allowance, would be a shame to waste that opportunity to get wasted

If we all go to the C/O then we'd get a group discount :D

Petr and Martin will be at C/O at 13.30h at Cofee place. We met Kay in March, but you could easily recognize one tall bold guy with Ona bag and and big guy with beard, glasses, hat and Tenba bag:)
Unfortunately I will not come as my younger son is since last night in hospital with laryngitis:/
Anyone interested in free bus ticket Prague - Berlin - Prague for tomorrow?:)

I haven't even developed my shots from back then - I should do that but there like 20 more undeveloped films that are even older. Including shots from my own wedding. :/

not sure yet if I will be there in time but I'll try!

Simon are you able to make it at 13:30?
Lem? Anyone up to contact Dr G. Ho ?

well ok :)
im most of the week in berlin and it would be nice to meet some real RF users instead of those too wealthy looking guys strolling around fasanenstraße with their newest M's. :D

I will keep my eyes on that thread!

btw, alle deutschsprachig?

well ok :)
im most of the week in berlin and it would be nice to meet some real RF users instead of those too wealthy looking guys strolling around fasanenstraße with their newest M's. :D

I will keep my eyes on that thread!

btw, alle deutschsprachig?

Fast - viele hier zumindest. Wir halten es englisch für die Gäste

Back