Canon LTM Canon Lens Price & Info Guide - updated again

Canon M39 M39 screw mount bodies/lenses
I have a very nice 35mm f2.8 w/rangefinder and case. Anyone have any ideas of value? I will probably sell all of this Canon gear I have.

I hope I am not boring you all with my ignorance. You have all been a great help.

Unfortunately, for me, that looks quite like one at www.kevincameras.com for $300. And his doesn't have the original lens cap... :bang: Another similar one is $275 there, with cleaning marks.

HTH,

William

Joe flooded the market.

I think that RFF talked prices up over the last 18 months. Now that Joe has the Zeiss, bought the Leica, and Sold two Canons...

I just better NEVER get Joe hooked on Nikon.

Prices going down..!

A very nice CANON RF 0.95/50mm including original chrome front and rare rear cap, and paper box (!) went for 478 EUR (579 USD) (Germany) 7607780632

A Japanese Summarex, Canon 1.5/85, black-chrome, late version (dual scale), incl. filter and rear cap, without finder, front cap or case, went for 490 USD (409 EUR) USA-> France 7607525809

cheers Frank

Very true Frank, it is the time to buy.

Not Canon, but M2s close regularly for under $500 recently.

Same with the M3 > 1Mio great models for between 800 and 900 US.

Several good M6's on RFF and photo.net for way less than 1000 US.

Several Canon 50/1.4 for 250-300.

BTW, the 35/2 is ownly marginally higher in average price than the 35/1.8. The last one sold on RFF for 300, and so did mine on ebay.

Must be the M8 :)

Roland.

3 35/2.8 lenses have sold in the past couple weeks for $160 or less. Highest price went to a clean copy without case or finder.

This is a thread about excellent lenses sold at relatively low prices. Guys, this can be depressing if you did not get one of them!

Raid

What do you think about $250.00 for an early version Canon 100/3.5 with a finder? I'm curious about whether prices are still falling (last year's situation).

Thanks

Back