Can't seem to get back to photography

Biomed, So sorry for your loss. I know the heartache must seem overpowering and am hoping at some point in time you will be able to cope with it. You can get back to photography sometime in the future if/when the time is right for you. Wishing peace and healing for you.

Gerry Miller
Medford, Oregon

I'm so sorry, Biomed. This is a devastating blow and it will take time to heal the wound. Hang in there. Give yourself time.

I'm so sorry this has happened. No words can describe what it must be like.

Remember the RFF community is here for you.

My sincerest sympathy for the loss of a partner in life so dear to you and my deepest appreciation for sharing this request;

"I am asking you embrace spouse/significant other and tell them how much you love and appreciate. Treasure that moment and keep it in your heart."

I will do this always.

I hope you have family and friends about you to help you walk forward on this most difficult path.

Do no be alone and remember to eat each day.

All the Best to you and Godspeed.

Eli

If it helps, you might photograph the places you loved, together with Kate or had special, positive meanings, before they change, or are pulled down, so you can share these with others, especially young family members, with whom you can share the stories that Celebrate your lives together, and which can be reminder to others, after you pass on, of what your love together was about.

Dear friend, thank you for trusting us with your pain. This is the loss that every loving couple most dreads, and I feel deeply for you in your grief.

May you heal; may you find peace; and may you one day find joy in life once again.

- Murray

So sorry to read this tragic news. My heartfelt condolences at the loss of your beautiful Kate. Even though it may feel difficult, look after yourself, and try to go for a walk or some other exercise every day. It helps. Stay connected with family and friends and reach out and talk to someone when you're feeling low. Take care. Thinking of you.

This is a horrible disease, and I'm very sorry that she had to suffer from the virus. Please stay with us and try to get back to photography. Sometimes, distant friends are the best to talk to.

My deepest sympathy Biomed, I lost my previous wife and can feel for you. You have a lot of tears to shed and a lot of woe to bear, try to remember what you had and not what you lost.

My heart breaks to read this. Thank you for the reminder. I hope that you can find some comfort in the support of friends and family, including your friends here. I will remember Kate as I think of those I've known or heard of who have been taken by COVID.

I’m so sorry. I hope you can reflect on your life you shared with her, and cherish and admire all the wonderful moments you collected. Sometimes it takes time to get back on the wheel, sometimes it never comes. I hope you find solace and clarity in all this and know there’s people who love and want to support you. If you ever want to chat to a random stranger feel free to email me at [email protected]. Always here to lend an ear

Back