Illinois Chicago Fall Meetup. Please?

yossarian123

Sam I Am
Local time
6:21 PM
All right, it's been a while so let's try to get a meetup organized. I'm free on Saturday, November 2. Feel free to counter with another date, but let's make sure we meet before the big freeze starts!

Julius Meinl in Southport? Intelligentsia on north broadway? I feel like walking around but it would be great to grab a coffee and chat first.

Intelligentsia on Broadway might work. Some interesting stuff nearby with the Clark/Belmont corridor just a few blocks away.

Intelligentsia on Broadway might work. Some interesting stuff nearby with the Clark/Belmont corridor just a few blocks away.

Let's say Intelligentsia Coffee (3123 N Broadway), Saturday 11/02 between 11 AM and noon. We'll have some coffee and walk around (depending on the weather).

Who else is in?

for once this is on a Saturday I have off but as it turns out I have a long ago promised commitment that I would not be able to make it back for. Sorry to miss out, and will see everyone in the spring (I did buy a IIIc stepper yesterday I wanted to show off but it will have to wait)

Back