Illinois Chicago Fall Meetup. Please?

I wish!
It's a sweet penthouse where a friend was throwing a party. Some of the best unobstructed views of the city skyline.

Is there still an interest to meet up on Dec 15. If so, any particular topic or gear for show and tell?

Let's make a decision - I'm good with either Dec 8 or 15th (or both)

Let's just throw something out there and see the response.
How about Dec 15th @ Sel Marie at 1:00 ?

I think 1 PM on December 15th sounds very likely for me. I'll show up with the newest wonder. Sel Marie has good coffee and pastries!

EDIT: My better half has approved this message. :)

May I join you?

May I join you?

I'm pretty much a newbie in this forum, and to rangefinders in general, but I live in the Chicago area. May I join you on Dec. 15th at 1:00 PM at Selmarie?

You guys have a good time - I'll be in Chattanooga, and will hopefully make it to the next one.

This afternoon, my wife looked at the calendar we have and told me that we have an opera on Dec 15th... at the Chicago Lyric. No way I can meet with you guys and then head to the Lyric on time to be there when the curtain rises at 2 PM.

I'll stay tuned for later meetings; heck, I want to show off my newly arrived M4! :)

Francisco - I can be there earlier if you want to hang out before the main event - leave whenever you want

This afternoon, my wife looked at the calendar we have and told me that we have an opera on Dec 15th... at the Chicago Lyric. No way I can meet with you guys and then head to the Lyric on time to be there when the curtain rises at 2 PM.

I'll stay tuned for later meetings; heck, I want to show off my newly arrived M4! :)

Back