Illinois Chicago - Spring 2013 RFF meet-up

Hmmm... on a game day, parking would be a problem for us, coming in from abroad (that is, not Chicagoland). I like option 2 but would not mind not shooting and meeting at Selmarie to converse at noon (do they sell brews there?).

Yes, and I'm the only one who ever seems to get one!

Hey guys! Just tumbled upon this thread, would love to join ya'll but turns out I gotta work that particular Sunday :bang:

Ok - it seems consensus is against a pure Wrigleyville event.
How about Selmarie in Lincoln Sq. at 12:30 , April 14.

Whoever wants to shoot at Wrigley or elsewhere, you are on your own. Myself, I will bike to Wrigley if it's nice, valet park for free, shoot and then head to Selmarie

Whoever wants to shoot at Wrigley or elsewhere, you are on your own. Myself, I will bike to Wrigley if it's nice, valet park for free, shoot and then head to Selmarie

Should work for me.

Like this idea a lot better! :)

I've penciled it in.

And be careful riding to Wrigley, Marc - watch out for all those crazy suburban drivers who are not used to people walking and riding their bikes! ( No offense to any RFF Chicago-area suburbanites... )

Reminder - the Chicago RFF Group will meet at Cafe Selmarie in Lincoln Sq. at 12:30 , April 14.

I'll probably bring along a few lenses I'm thinking about selling, too.

I'd love to join you but have a commitment Sunday afternoon.

Is there an email list for future meet-up notifications?

John

Back