Christmas Giveaways 2012

I have 5 rolls of 120 up for the holidays. All of these except for the tri-x have expired. They have been stored in my refrigerator. $ 5.00 for shipping.
1 kodak tri-x 400 05/2013
1 kodak portra 400 08/2012
1 fujifilm reala 100 10/2012
2 fujifilm 100 acros 10/2012

Thanks ! but the first PM got the film.

I have 5 rolls of 120 up for the holidays. All of these except for the tri-x have expired. They have been stored in my refrigerator. $ 5.00 for shipping.
1 kodak tri-x 400 05/2013
1 kodak portra 400 08/2012
1 fujifilm reala 100 10/2012
2 fujifilm 100 acros 10/2012

I've got a Kowa SETR in very good condition except that the shutter does not work. It has 3 lenses: a 50mm f/1.9, a 35mm f/2.8 and a 135mm f/4. Glass is dusty but otherwise seems perfect. Comes with front and rear caps, a couple of hoods, 1/2 case (missing the other half) and Manual. It belonged to my Great-Great Uncle, and it has his initials and S.S.# engraved all over it, including the inside of the lens caps! I don't really have time to mess with it, nor do I really need it, so it's time for it to go to an inspired tinkerer.

All of these items are still available (see post #'s 70, 71, 72 for pictures):

Prices indicated are for shipping CONUS.

2. Mastering Digital Printing (Copyright 2003) by Harald Johnson. $5

3. SilverFast: The Official Guide (Copyright 2003) by Taz Tally, Ph.D. The book comes with a CD which "includes trial versions of SilverFast product line, plus example images from the book". $5

4. Monaco EZ Color 2 software. Says it works with Windows and Macintosh. It also says on the disk "Version 2.5". $5

5. Parallels Desktop 3.0 for Mac $5

6. One 128MB RAM chip $2

7. Two 512MB RAM chip $2

8. Gemko 49mm Adapter Ring $2 This adapter ring makes a great short lens shade on my Vivitar 35ES.

i have the following christmas giveaways - just cover letter postage from germany:

cn memory cf card 16gb 300x GONE TO ELLEN

Rick,

Thanks so much for the 16GB Compact Flash Memory Card! It arrived from Germany in great condition. I will be using it on my D300.

I have the following lens to offer. It is a Vivitar Series 1 70-210 Macro Zoom. If you go to the following link http://www.robertstech.com/vivitar.htm you can read more about this lens and its different versions. My lens was made by Tokina.

The lens is in great condition, its only defect being some dust which should not affect image quality. I have used it on my Nikon FM2N manual focus film camera.

The leather case for the lens (which has a strap attached) will be included. Because the lens along with its case is heavy, I am giving it away if you pay for the postage.

Ellen

New Camera Leather for M2 from cameraleather.com. Not sure of the finish name, but it looks like the original. Bought this a few years ago, never used, camera now sold. Free to a good home. No glue required!

I'll pay postage if you are in the UK, otherwise it might cost you a print ;)

Please PM me if you are interested.

New Camera Leather for M2 from cameraleather.com. Not sure of the finish name, but it looks like the original. Bought this a few years ago, never used, camera now sold. Free to a good home. No glue required!

No need for it as the leatherette on my M2 is pristine still, but exchanging it for a print is a good thang!

Nescio

pm sent regarding M2 leather

Got the OM10 and Tokina Lens from newt_on_swings and the Vivitar 215 Flash from MrFujicaman, thank you both! My daughter and I appreciate your generosity, happy holidays!

Edit: Gone to buzzardkid.

I'll offer a Walz Envoy M-35 w/f2.8. The rangefinder patch is very faint but the shutter and all seems nice.

I stumbled across it a while ago and held on to it, planning to run a roll through the camera sometime. Still haven't. It should to go someone who will.

US folks only please to minimize shipping costs (unless you want to chip in)

And, he's received it!

I'll be putting in some effort to get that rangefinder patch back to its contrasty self! There's already a roll of Fujicolor 200 in there, so I can have some nice pastellish low-contrast shots from it...

THANKS Brian!

Merry Christmas to all!

Back