Christmas Giveaways 2012

A few things that I've accumulated over the years, of which I haven't found a use for. Not that I haven't tried. No charge for shipping, but because of budgetary concerns, shipping will be delayed until after the first of the year. PM me to put in your claim.

Alpa Tuban "A" in original box (this is the bayonet that goes on the lens end of an extention tube stack)

Konica Auto-Up marked CA 100~50cm with leather case

Leica M to C-mount adapter, boxed Claimed

Mamiya 135mm Sport Finder Mask for C330
65mm Sport Finder Mask with lens for C330
Body Finder Cap, plastic for 645?

Minolta Leather Case for 16mm camera

Miranda Leather Case for 28/2.8 hood (like new)

Pentax Leather Case for Right Angle Finder

Zeiss CZJ Push-on (2ea) 27mm Distarlinse 2/C Claimed
CZJ Push-on (1ea) Proxar 1x37 Claimed

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

PF

I have the following books, available for the appropriate media mail postage.

Leica and Leicaflex, Sheerer, 1970

6797051317_4d1d74e29c_z.jpg

Leica Manual and Data Book (Morgan and Morgan, 1961 edition) (the one on top in the photo)

6797049535_e8d95f205b_z.jpg

Also have this spiral bound (without the spiral but with a 3 ring binder) Leica Technical Manual, printed in the late 60s or early 70s by Leitz New York.

Free for media mail postage.

8281988467_817e8ab460_z.jpg

8281988169_6afb72e64d_z.jpg

8283046802_fa8c04ccac_z.jpg

8281989143_563837421b_z.jpg

Bumping this thread after all the bad Karma of the past days...

Haven't got so much to offer, as I'm not really a hunter-gatherer, but I do have a rather nice vintage Leica never ready case for a IIIf like the one below. Perhaps not as perfect, though this one was souped up before posing, but it gets near (no leather rot, just scratches):

a2079181356a587d5f46e3_m.JPG

Overall condition is good, inside velvet
Z
intact, stitching is good overall, except where the front flap holds to the half case. Strap included.

I'll pay postage within the EU. Outside of that it doesn't make too much sense shipping it, unless you really want it badly.

First PM gets it, as that's the most "democratic" way to raffle it off.

Nescio

The IIIf case goes to Sanmich!

Sweet. :) Someone should snag that.

This book is still up for grabs:

Leica Manual and Data Book (Morgan and Morgan, 1961 edition) (the one on top in the photo)

6797049535_e8d95f205b_z.jpg

Bumping this thread after all the bad Karma of the past days...

Haven't got so much to offer, as I'm not really a hunter-gatherer, but I do have a rather nice vintage Leica never ready case for a IIIf like the one below. Perhaps not as perfect, though this one was souped up before posing, but it gets near (no leather rot, just scratches):

a2079181356a587d5f46e3_m.JPG

intact, stitching is good overall, except where the front flap holds to the half case. Strap included.

I'll pay postage within the EU. Outside of that it doesn't make too much sense shipping it, unless you really want it badly.

First PM gets it, as that's the most "democratic" way to raffle it off.

Nescio

PM sent...:)

OK, here are some images of the Teleplus zoom converter I mentioned. The glass looks clean and it zooms smoothly. If the scale is to be believed it can take a 50mm lens to true macro at the close focus range (Ie. 1:1).

Can anyone confirm the lens mount for me please? It arrived in a box of assorted bits and pieces so I know nothing about it but the end cap has "For Olympus" on it and seems a good fit: OM bayonet, perhaps?

As with previous lens, I will post to first member who sends a PM, for cost of delivery (I'm in Australia, but am happy to mail either of these items to overseas members, via Australia Post).
Regards,
Brett

The Teleplus adjustable macro teleconverter is on its way to long time RFF member Keith in Brisbane for Christmas.
Regards,
Brett

Can't believe I didn't see this sooner! I was hoping to make the first page this year!

One of my favorite things about the Holidays.

So here we go! (Just pay postage)

Gift pack #1 //claimed//
Fuji reala 100 (220)
Kodak portra 160nc (120)
Kodak extra chrome 400 (120)

Gift Pack #2 //claimed//
52mm Cokin A filter holder
With modified P orange filter

Gift Pack #3
Polaroid Sun 600
Special congress edition :p

Kodak carousel project with tray, works! With power cord and remote.
18$ postage

Love this thread! Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
A few things that I've accumulated over the years, of which I haven't found a use for. Not that I haven't tried. No charge for shipping, but because of budgetary concerns, shipping will be delayed until after the first of the year. PM me to put in your claim.

Alpa Tuban "A" in original box (this is the bayonet that goes on the lens end of an extention tube stack)

Konica Auto-Up marked CA 100~50cm with leather case

Leica M to C-mount adapter, boxed

Mamiya 135mm Sport Finder Mask for C330
65mm Sport Finder Mask with lens for C330
Body Finder Cap, plastic for 645?

Minolta Leather Case for 16mm camera

Miranda Leather Case for 28/2.8 hood (like new)

Pentax Leather Case for Right Angle Finder

Zeiss CZJ Push-on (2ea) 27mm Distarlinse 2/C Claimed
CZJ Push-on (1ea) Proxar 1x37 Claimed

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

PF

I'll take the M to C mount adapter if still available. Thanks.

I have a working Minolta SRT-201. The shutter speed indicator in the viewfinder has come loose so it's kind of angled at the top of the view. Shutter speeds and everything else seems to work. Haven't tested the meter yet however...free for postage.

Today I received Ansel Adams' 'The Negative' from the UK. Thanks Simon!

My first ever Adams book! I'll be behind the Xmas tree, reading...

So far I have not had word about the arrival of a Canon hood and a Ricoh KR-5 to fellow members, I trust they have arrived, fellows? :angel:

Back