Christmas Giveaways 2012

I have 5 of these vintage leather straps. I'm guessing they are probably from the late 60s or early 70s, they are all identical, except one is missing the shoulder pad. The other four have a rubberized grip shoulder pad. Black on one side, unfinished brown on the other.

I'm not sure but I think these may have been the standard Leica straps for cameras like M4s and M5s.

These are great lightweight straps for small cameras. They are single adjustable and have the lug rings.

Free for postage, which will be about $2.50 per to the US for first class, tracked.

8292177607_de5bca02af_c.jpg

Well, dibs on the straps! This is really something that I would put in great use since non of my Leicas has a strap!

Regards,

Boris

still available

still available

Third party Targus Battery grip for Canon 20/30D.Not sure if it fits later models.This came with a 30D I bought 2 years ago.Tried it and it does work, but sits here on top of my computer collecting dust.
PM me. North America priority mail 12 $us by USPS yours for the shipping:)

OK
Zorki 6/jupiter8-50/2 +case. Spoken For

Adding Canon EOS lll lens work book 2008 edition.yours for the postage.conus/north America/Mexico please

8226296324_b5e781b799.jpg

spoken for Canon 28mm viewfinder old silver style shows fungus tracks on lens but still useable.Pictures on flikr. Free shipping Conus
http://www.flickr.com/photos/randolph45/8202607492/

Still available made for Canon battery grip and Lens work book

Only one left!

I have 5 of these vintage leather straps. I'm guessing they are probably from the late 60s or early 70s, they are all identical, except one is missing the shoulder pad. The other four have a rubberized grip shoulder pad. Black on one side, unfinished brown on the other.

I'm not sure but I think these may have been the standard Leica straps for cameras like M4s and M5s.

These are great lightweight straps for small cameras. They are single adjustable and have the lug rings.

Free for postage, which will be about $2.50 per to the US for first class, tracked.

8292177607_de5bca02af_c.jpg

I had a chance to go to my parents' house and dig through some of the stuff I know I'll never use, ever. :) I'll start with this batch of stuff. US only, please; the cost of international shipping on most of this stuff probably far exceeds its value.

If interested in any of the items, feel free to either shoot me a PM or post here. I'll post when each item is gone.

*gone* One pack of Polaroid 600 plus film. No clue on the expiration date, and I'm assuming it was stored at room temperature for the last 20 or so years. Pop this into your thrift-store 600, go down to the area of your town where the youth gather, and enjoy the envy of hipsters who are forced to shoot impossible project film. Shipping is on me.

8293791327_f54e4d9405_z.jpg

Polaroid 340. No clue if it works or not; battery is pretty corroded and nasty. Comes with front cover, documentation, and cold clip. Bellows seem fine. I think I can stuff this into a smaller flat rate box...$8 via paypal to ship it?

8294851996_8b146925c3_z.jpg

Pentax PC35AF. Shutter button is stuck down. Shipping is on me.

8294859480_1a0d4dfe35_z.jpg

A bronica ETR 120 insert that is not spacing frames correctly, along with a super-cool belt holster (!!) for an extra bronica insert. Be the envy of your friends. Shipping is on me.

8293794503_8fbf97a63d_z.jpg

I'll put another batch of goodies later tonight or tomorrowish. I'm not opposed to combining multiple items into a shipment, either. Happy holidays, all!

I'd love to have this if still available.

It's yours! PM me your address.

Also, I have this up for grabs. Shipping shouldn't be more than $8 or $10.

Konica autoreflex TC with some cheap zoom (sigma 70-210 4.5 or something like that)
8293801045_cb7ae435d1_z.jpg

The story: I got this free because someone had dropped it. The bottom plate is a little wonky, but everything seems to work just fine...shutter speeds seem good, etc. I never tried to fire up the meter.

Also, Chinar 28/2.8 for minolta mc/md mount. There is some sort of dead critter inside of it. I think I got this in a RFF giveaway a few years ago. Aperture works fine. Includes a rear cap. Shipping is on me.

8293799663_1215c595f4_z.jpg

8293798409_1cde06010d_z.jpg

A few things that I've accumulated over the years, of which I haven't found a use for. Not that I haven't tried. No charge for shipping, but because of budgetary concerns, shipping will be delayed until after the first of the year. PM me to put in your claim.

Alpa Tuban "A" in original box (this is the bayonet that goes on the lens end of an extension tube stack)

Konica Auto-Up marked CA 100~50cm with leather case

Leica M to C-mount adapter, boxed Claimed

Mamiya 135mm Sport Finder Mask for C330
65mm Sport Finder Mask with lens for C330
Body Finder Cap, plastic for 645?

Minolta Leather Case for 16mm camera

Miranda Leather Case for 28/2.8 hood (like new)

Pentax Leather Case for Right Angle Finder

Zeiss CZJ Push-on (2ea) 27mm Distarlinse 2/C Claimed
CZJ Push-on (1ea) Proxar 1x37 Claimed

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

PF

And might I add, the remaining items will be available through the end of the year.
As always, FREE SHIPPING!

PF

I have two books to give away for the price of postage (they're kind of heavy). One is Martin Evening's Adobe Photoshop for Photographers CS5; the other is Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5. Both in excellent condition!

More stuff!

*gone* Yashica Electro GSN. Appears to work just fine. For some reason or another the shutter release button stays down after firing the shutter, until one cocks the shutter again. Then the button pops up. The battery cover is kinda tough to get off, too; it's kind of cross threaded or something. All in all, the meter seems to work well, and I don't really have any doubts that this camera would work good. I'm pretty sure I ran a roll or two through it at one point. Shipping is on me.

8294860628_2b79640888_z.jpg

Next:

Yashica conversion lenses for an Electro 35. No finder; that's what I bought these for. Shipping is on me.

8293796009_f653fe343e_z.jpg

Finally,

Olympus Infinity Zoom 2000. Works fine. Shipping is on me.

8294857360_5cc41bf583_z.jpg

Hi all,

The Yashica is spoken for. Happy holidays!
Thanks Devan, you too a Merry Christmas!
* I sent last Christmas FED-2 in Montreal. This year is a little bit complicated for me and I can not, take the postage, as last time. I wish I could share your technique, but can only send mail on my account, and this is holding back my desire to give.
I will write to the PM the address.

P.S.
Wrote in a personal address.

Unfortunately ahead of me. It happens.

It was me that got the Fed-2 last year! what a fun camera!

Ok Ok, my turn to give something little. A little complicated maybe for some.

So for starters you need a changing bag or dark room plus some re-usable film cassettes. I will send you some Double-X! on spools, but I dont have extra cassettes.

info here:
http://www.project-double-x.org/

It was me that got the Fed-2 last year! what a fun camera!

Ok Ok, my turn to give something little. A little complicated maybe for some.

So for starters you need a changing bag or dark room plus some re-usable film cassettes. I will send you some Double-X! on spools, but I dont have extra cassettes.

info here:
http://www.project-double-x.org/
Thanks Dayne! I will be very happy! I am so pleased to communicate. If you can be interested in anything else to write, I can help.

Back