Daughters

Daughters

Leslie, 1975 and 2010. Pentax Spotmatic, Super Takumar 50 1.4. then and same Super Tak now on a K10D. Wish I could use it on my Nikon-S and Kiev4a

Attachments

• lesliecrib.jpg
    lesliecrib.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photos 007.jpg
    photos 007.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
Here is a line of dialogue from the movie Clueless that you fathers of dating-age daughters might want to memorize and use: "I have a .45 and a shovel. I don't think anyone will miss you." :)

Paul: It is one of my alltime favorite sayings. The father told the young man these words of wisdom when he was taking the girl out for a first date. I tell my wife that I will be retired by that time and I will follow my girls all day long.

That is an excellent idea, Raid.
I have a beautiful grandniece-by-marriage who is 15, and close to dating permission. She invited my youngest son, who is Nicole's favorite "uncle," to eat lunch with her at school. Reyn said he would be happy to oblige whenever he can get off work. My son is only 5-foot-7 but he is built like a concrete block outhouse, and looks like a squat, more malevolent version of X-man Wolverine. Nicole's mom does not need a .45 or a shovel ... :)

Here's a photo- sorry, it's a quick digital snap- of me with my daughter. She was born on Saturday- as in five days ago (August 14th, 2010). She is our first child (and the first grandchild on either side!), and her Mom and I are utterly delighted. Tired, but delighted.

Attachments

• WEB.dscf0408.jpg
    WEB.dscf0408.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
I am not a father and may never be, but I would like to note how wonderful it is how much love comes through in these images. It's beautiful.

Here's a photo- sorry, it's a quick digital snap- of me with my daughter. She was born on Saturday- as in five days ago (August 14th, 2010). She is our first child (and the first grandchild on either side!), and her Mom and I are utterly delighted. Tired, but delighted.

Congratulations to your wife and you for having a daughter.

Drew -- Many congratulations to you and your wife!!! :)

Here are some older photos:

Attachments

• test-Nikkor5cm-2_0-[1].jpg
    test-Nikkor5cm-2_0-[1].jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • wide 2.jpg
    wide 2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Dana_Rollei_40mm_2_8_2_8_small[1].jpg
    Dana_Rollei_40mm_2_8_2_8_small[1].jpg
    178 KB · Views: 0
just found this thread Raid - what a great idea, thanks!
I can't seem to get links working with Flickr at the moment:

U27021I1264036217.SEQ.0.jpg

thanks Raid! I'm really enjoying watching your girls grow up through your photos, too. They're lovely. Time passes too quickly...

Event: Lina gets her first hair cut.
Film: Ilford XP2
Camera: Contax IIa
Lens: 5cm/2 CZJ Sonnar

16680017.jpg

16680013.jpg

Dana in the hospital: (Rolleiflex 2.8D wide open )

planar80mm28TLR.jpg

Shades: Nikkor 105/2.8 LTM Sonnar

24606-R1-04-4.jpg

Sisters:

sadness.jpg

Last edited:
Back