Daughters

here are mine...

here are mine...

mine are 14 and 13 now... just about to discover that dad isn't the most interesting man on earth :)
cheers, mauro

Attachments

• daughter2.jpg
    daughter2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • daughter11.jpg
    daughter11.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 0
Taken just a few months ago...
3899242326_d819085036_z.jpg

My new favorite subject. She also is great for testing lenses or film because I don't feel like I'm wasting film anymore.

Here she is at 6 months, a few weeks ago. Taken with a Rolleiflex

Raid: love the first photo

4867051451_f23336016e.jpg

Last edited:
My new favorite subject. She also is great for testing lenses or film because I don't feel like I'm wasting film anymore.

Here she is at 6 months, a few weeks ago. Taken with a Rolleiflex

Raid: love the first photo

Hi Chris,
Enjoy your little favorite subject. She looks so happy and cute.

Raid, that first one is a belter! and the sunglasses shot good stuff

Thank you, Stewart.
The babershop photo of Lina makes me smile. She hated every moment there. The sunglasses modeling was their unstaged interaction outside our home.

Thank you, Stewart.
The babershop photo of Lina makes me smile. She hated every moment there. The sunglasses modeling was their unstaged interaction outside our home.

That's exactly how they look, she looks really, really glum in the fits pic; see if this cheers her up

That's exactly how they look, she looks really, really glum in the fits pic; see if this cheers her up

LOL.... they always tell me in some store when they see the bug killer ... Dad, it is just like your name!

Bugger, I thought it was just in Greece it was supposed to be a surprise, I didn't think you would have seen it

Stewart,
When I was in graduate school there used to be a student who would yell "Raid kills roaches dead" when he saw me. :bang:

I have two daughters and have been fortunate to get some really nice photos of them. My oldest may have a little better appreciation of photography, but the youngest probably takes more photos since she has two kids. A son and daughter of her own.

I really enjoy all the photos here. I used to get asked, even by my daughters, if I ever wished I had a son. Daughters are so special and precious, I never missed it.

One of mine (the one who will pose for the camera!)

One of mine (the one who will pose for the camera!)

Everyone needs one child who will put up with their photography obsession! This is Monet, at 6. Some recents while I was testing my lenses. -Rob

Attachments

• mona1.jpg
    mona1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • moglasses.jpg
    moglasses.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4884380928_d8f5b6f561_z.jpg
    4884380928_d8f5b6f561_z.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 0
Back