Washington DC DC/VA/MD Meetup?

giganova

Well-known
Local time
11:30 AM
How about if we set up a regular meeting and see how things pan out? My suggestion:

When: Every last Sunday of the Month for brunch
Where: Busboy and Poets on 14th Street

Whoops, never saw this.

Who's up for a beer n' gear (or cameras n' coffee)? My school's right by Dupont Circle, so if anyone wants to meet up sometime, I'm often around there (slaving away in the library lol).

Weather is primo for a photo walk, as well, long as it's only like 3-4 folks.

Thoughts?

I'd love to head up there sometime. Truck goes back in the shop on Monday, so it might not be till after the end of the month before I could get there.

PF

Talking with Giganova and we're going to make it happen.

Next weekend too short notice for folks? I was thinking Sat (Feb 4), though if it's too cold or rainy we could just do beer & gear at a coffee shop or bar somewhere convenient for people. Most weekends I can be available (lots of schoolwork but the timing is mostly discretionary).

Totally open to suggestions for locations if anyone has any good ones.

How about if we set up a regular meeting and see how things pan out? My suggestion:

When: Every last Sunday of the Month for brunch
Where: Busboy and Poets on 14th Street

So the first (of many!) meetings could be on Sunday, Jan 29 at 11AM at Busboys and Poets, 2021 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20009.

Who's in?

Just added it to my calendar (didn't realize it had a custom "first/last X of the Y" function -- totally awesome).

Anyone else heading to the march this afternoon? Probably gonna wander down with a load of TriX and see what happens. Brought my LTM 21/50/100 lenses but left the house with the 35/135 frameline LTM-M adapter ring on the camera (D'OH :bang::bang::bang:). Oh well.

Back