Washington DC DC/VA/MD Meetup?

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it after all -- an acquaintance is in town and asked to meet, and I can't refuse since they changed their itinerary to 24hrs in DC just to meet up.

So I've missed all of these. Generally, I'm not free on Sundays until noon-ish. But if you're doing these things ....still, please let me know. Thanks!

giphy.gif

I'm interested. How about 2PM Sept 24 everyone? The Redskins game is 8:30PM that day so there is no conflict with respect to the local NFL team.

That would work for me. I keep forgetting about this & noon is a little too early for me.
I'm interested. How about 2PM Sept 24 everyone? The Redskins game is 8:30PM that day so there is no conflict with respect to the local NFL team.

I think the original venue suggested by giganova was the 1st Busboys & Poets on 14th @ V, which is pretty centrally-located. I have no objections to continuing that or switching to someplace new (so long as it's in the city). It's not like we have a big group, so logistics shouldn't be a problem; scheduling seems to be a bigger impediment.

Any suggestions for a venue? I think I can bring a friend or two as well.

That sounds like a fun event to shoot, but unfortunately I am not available in the morning. I can get in DC by 2PM. For those who want to do the Gentleman's Ride in the morning, we can still meet up at 2PM in the afternoon.

Just shouting out that I was in D.C. for TEDx Mid-Atlantic on October 27. 28, and 29th. Took a walk to 14th Street on our last day. My fashion blog gal was a presenter at TEDx.

I will tell you as the curator for the NYC Meet-Up, that I was reluctant at first, but in the end I got more than I gave. Made many great friends, shared adventures, and it is really great to create a community and support group.

Wishing all you guys the best.

Cal

I was at the first (and maybe the only one) at Busboy and Poets. Anyone else interested in resuming this event, in the next couple of weeks?

I was born and raised in Washington DC so have lots of roots in the area. I go back from time to time to visit my sister in law and other relatives. If I'm ever in Washington and you're having a get together, I'd love to join you

Back