Did you create a 2nd account ?

MP Guy

Just another face in the crowd
Staff member
Local time
6:38 PM
If you created a second account because you could not log in, I can merge your old account info into the new one and all your data will be there as before under the new account.

I just need to know who has created a 2nd account.

I did not create a second account or do anything at all. But I notice it shows I am logged in. Must be from whatever auto logins I have from the old platform.

If you created a second account because you could not log in, I can merge your old account info into the new one and all your data will be there as before under the new account.

Yes, I created a 2nd account because I was unable to log into the old one. Originally jbrubaker now jdbrubaker.

Hi, I created this account because the email I first registered with does not exist now.
My original username was trix4ever.
I would very much appreciate you sorting this out, it's been very stressful but despite this issue I really do appreciate what you've achieved in such a short time.
Thanks, Mark

I created a new account Glenn22 when unable to reset Glenn2 . The service provider I was using had to be changed and hadn’t managed to change all sites to my new address. Thanks for your help it’s very much appreciated.

Glenn

I did. Stephen offered to email my old password but I think I would rather have my old info transferred to this new account thank you.

I created one but only did one post, and it was a post asking you to fix my old account. Stephen Gandy emailed me to say the old account was fixed, and I am writing this post from my old account now (Thanks, Stephen!), so you can just delete my second account (chriscrawfordphoto2) since there's nothing in it I need.

I've done, my first account was kotokot21. Also, long time ago I've couldn't restore the password for the kotokot account. All of them are mine.

You can delete Shawn1 and Shawn2. Stephen reset my password so I was able to get into my original account again.

Thanks

Yes, this is my second account.

I'm really Dogman. Never got a response email to the "forgot my email" despite numerous lady bug, sea otter and daisy attempts (loads of fun, that). I'd really like to not be WorseForWear. Just get me in as Dogman....

I had to create a new account because I do not have the same phone number or email address anymore that I signed up with. My former username was JSRockit.

Back