Did you create a 2nd account ?

If you created a second account because you could not log in, I can merge your old account info into the new one and all your data will be there as before under the new account.

I just need to know who has created a 2nd account.
I did, the original account was entitled ken davis. Ta.

Ok, my old account is JSRockit. I no longer have access to the email address I used when I made that account many many years ago. I cannot reset the password. Am I stuck with the new account I made to is there a way to recover my old one @MP Guy? I have the password for the old one.

And, @MP Guy, as I said in my PM just now, I've tried the new password provided by Stephen as well as the new user name you sent me and I was locked out this AM.

??????????????????????????

I had to create a second account to regain access to the new Rangefinder Forum.

My original user ID was webosuser. I created a second ID webouser2.

Please merge the accounts.

Thank you.

Steve W

I’ve been communicating with @MP Guy and @CameraQuest regarding this migration and have volunteered my services several times but I can’t seem to get a response to my offer. I’ve run the Fujix-forum on the Xenforo platform for 8 years and know the ins-and-outs pretty well, new passwords and account merges are simple to do. Not sure what is happening, spending money on a new license and migration doesn’t make sense if long-time members can’t even log in!😕

I don't think the forum quite has a handle on the problem.

So I guess I can introduce myself as @worseforwear, the photographer formerly known as @Dogman.
MP and myself have both sent you two new passwords which work for us, as well as a link for a new password reset.

whatever is not working appears to be at your end, apparently some sort of privacy setting on your computer.

After this PM I will send you another new password labeled ANOTHER NEW PASSWORD.

turn off your privacy settings and / or switch to another computer to try the new password

whatever is the result, post it here

MP and myself have both sent you two new passwords which work for us, as well as a link for a new password reset.

whatever is not working appears to be at your end, apparently some sort of privacy setting on your computer.

After this PM I will send you another new password labeled ANOTHER NEW PASSWORD.

turn off your privacy settings and / or switch to another computer to try the new password

whatever is the result, post it here
Still waiting for the "ANOTHER NEW PASSWORD"

I did have to create this second account, but I'd rather keep using my old one (Andrea Taurisano) because I prefer to use real names to nicknames, and I have only that one real name. Thanks.

Could you please merge my accounts? I am now industar and was santino (the email that I used to register in 2005 is long gone so no password reset possible). Thanks!

Back