Domestic Symphony

What I most enjoy in life is that sense of peace that comes from being in a nice place with my wife and son. Just being ourselves and happy. I wish more people were as centered to understand that this is what complete happiness feels like.

Shab, your photography always seems to convey this wonderful sense. An intangible thread of sort that flows through all your photographs.

^^ This is beautiful, too! Great to see your pictures in this thread again, Xabier!

Thanks Lynn!

What I most enjoy in life is that sense of peace that comes from being in a nice place with my wife and son. Just being ourselves and happy. I wish more people were as centered to understand that this is what complete happiness feels like.

Shab, your photography always seems to convey this wonderful sense. An intangible thread of sort that flows through all your photographs.

Thank you very much rfaspen! I can say your words would be mine also... I think / feel in the same way, and maybe my photographs share it... I really appreciate your words.

Playing in the beach

U28593I1627334266.SEQ.0.jpg

So good to have you back, we missed your pictures.

Thank you Pan! And I missed to be here with you also... the last months have been a bit dark for me... but it seems the light has come back. And so, I want to share a bit of this light with you, looking at your pictures, sharing thoughts and sharing pictures... I think it's a way to share a bit of life... and we need it.

Thanks Dogman! It's a pleasure to share.

One more, from the same place, but with the youngest son:

U28593I1627725315.SEQ.0.jpg

Back