Domestic Symphony

So many special pictures... Thank you Xabier!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas... my warmest wishes to you and your lovely family for the New Year.

So many special pictures... Thank you Xabier!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas... my warmest wishes to you and your lovely family for the New Year.
Thank you very much Lynn... I also hope you had a good Christmas...

My best wishes and hugs for you and your family Lynn.

U28593.1704026084.0.jpg

Love [mju-02 + Argenti ARF+ 400]

It was 2014 and we were on Holidays. We were drinking our tea and she (my mother) was looking and hearing to my wife while our children were in the swimming pool. A beautiful moment to remenber.
U28593.1704365214.0.jpg

Sweeden [OM-1n + G.Zuiko OM 50mm 1.4 + Orange filter + HP5Plus]

Oh wow!!!

I love your photos & descriptions!
Thank you very much Majki, I deeply appreciate your words.

Descriptions... in this picture there were 2 storms coming, one from Nature (clouds, wind, rain...), the other one from human's nature. And when my son told me "Daddy, please take a photo, before the storm arrives" I had very deep feelings in my mind.

There is the hand of my son, this is the contact point in this "portrait"... it was luck, but when I saw it in the picture I thought "yes, we needed/need to give the hand each other".

And been sincere, "luck" is very important in my pictures.

It will be interesting to see how you use your new Rollei in these situations! A TLR provides a very different way of seeing and interacting with your subjects, generally more studied and less spontaneous. Personally, I like these qualities; you may, too. If you've not shot with a TLR in the past (particularly a Rollei), I think you'll be in for a pleasant surprise. Do expect a learning curve, for both you and your subjects!

It will be interesting to see how you use your new Rollei in these situations! A TLR provides a very different way of seeing and interacting with your subjects, generally more studied and less spontaneous. Personally, I like these qualities; you may, too. If you've not shot with a TLR in the past (particularly a Rollei), I think you'll be in for a pleasant surprise. Do expect a learning curve, for both you and your subjects!
Yes, I have used a Mamiya C220 in the past, before COVID. Then I loved these kind of cameras (also the Bronica EC that I have) but after COVID I haven't been able to use these kind of cameras, until now.

And yes, the way to make portraits with the TLR and MF SLR is very different... and I loved to use them. I will share some portraits I made with them.

Back