Domestic Symphony

It's been a few years Shab, but looking back in your children have grown up and it's lovely to see you still making such lovely pictures.
Thank you! There have been some years I wasn't able to use a camera and so I didn't make pictures about my family... but "it" has come back and I'm enjoying again making this kind of pictures.

"Tea time"
U28593.1700438452.0.jpg

Today I have been with my mother in the doctor... the news weren't too good... but we have gone to lunch and after for a coffee... outside it was cold, windy and grey day, but it has been a beautiful time for both, around the coffee... and I have wanted to capture it.
U28593.1700773648.0.jpg

Donostia [X-T3 + VM 21mm 1.8 Ultron]

Today I have been with my mother in the doctor... the news weren't too good... but we have gone to lunch and after for a coffee... outside it was cold, windy and grey day, but it has been a beautiful time for both, around the coffee... and I have wanted to capture it.
U28593.1700773648.0.jpg

Donostia [X-T3 + VM 21mm 1.8 Ultron]

My best wishes for your mother's health, Xabier.

The prose of life. Seriously.
I hope that some day, when he will be older, you will give him this photo.
Thank you Majki, I deeply appreciate your words. And yes, I hope I will give him this photo ... and I think he will appreciate it a ot.

And at night we went to play music in our town's "Republic Square", the place where people meet to sing our Christmas Songs. There was a smal choir who wanted to sing with some wind instruments, so they ask for help to a clarinetist and he called us to play together. It was a beautiful moment... full of smiles and good feelings. The photo was made with a Redmi 11 phone, with no light... you can see in the portrait our clarinetist friend and my 3 sons and daughter with me (trombone). Merry Christmas!
U28593.1703539356.0.jpg

Back