Domestic Symphony

U28593.1676567152.0.jpg

"The Sea has won me" / X-T3 + XF23mm 1.4

Great photo! Your son has a lot of courage do what it does, and yet he seems to be a very thoughtful guy, that is he seems to think about what he's options are before taking his chance we the sea. That is what I see in your well compose picture. Well done, friend.
Giorgio

Great photo! Your son has a lot of courage do what it does, and yet he seems to be a very thoughtful guy, that is he seems to think about what he's options are before taking his chance we the sea. That is what I see in your well compose picture. Well done, friend.
Giorgio
Thank you Giorgio!

Yes, he was thinking about what was what fault in his first try. After he was looking at the sea, the waves,... and he tried again. Finally it wasn't possible. It was the first time that the Sea won. After, when we were walking around the sea, he said: "it has been like Life, isn't it? Sometimes we want to do something and we try it but sometimes it isn't enough... one must prepare himself before, then try but sometimes he will not be able to get it... it was a very special time with my son.

Thank you Giorgio!

Yes, he was thinking about what was what fault in his first try. After he was looking at the sea, the waves,... and he tried again. Finally it wasn't possible. It was the first time that the Sea won. After, when we were walking around the sea, he said: "it has been like Life, isn't it? Sometimes we want to do something and we try it but sometimes it isn't enough... one must prepare himself before, then try but sometimes he will not be able to get it... it was a very special time with my son.
A very thoughtful son, Shab.
I remember standing by the mouth of the Urumea river in Donostia and looking down as huge waves cascaded through.
We live close to the Gulf of Mexico...I realized then..."this is no Gulf...this is the Atlantic Ocean and I am but a puny human"......yikes!!

U28593.1693648193.0.jpg

We like to go to Donostia... now the city is very different, too turistic... but when the weather is cloudly and rainy tourist don't use to go to the beach and we love this weather and the peace we can feel in the beach in these moments... so, we take off our shoes and enjoy the beach while we walk in the seashore.

I took this picture when they were taking off their shoes.

"She is going to fly..."

Yesterday was the first time that our daughter take the train to go out alone, to continue with her studies, to a far city...

When she was entering the train, a little group of 8 swans was flying in the sky... they were flying to the south... it was so beautiful... and at the same time, our daughter was taking the train to begin her "fly" to the north...
U28593.1694540898.0.jpg

Hendaia. X-T3 + XF1.2/56

It was a special day... we went to take a coffee after been with the doctor... I went to make a new order for us and when I was coming back I saw my mother in her world... I took my camera and made the portrait. I know, she isn't in focus (I wasn't able to focus fast and well).
U28593.1694861829.0.jpg

Donostia. X-Pro1 + Zuiko OM 21mm 3.5

It was a special day... we went to take a coffee after been with the doctor... I went to make a new order for us and when I was coming back I saw my mother in her world... I took my camera and made the portrait. I know, she isn't in focus (I wasn't able to focus fast and well).
U28593.1694861829.0.jpg

Donostia. X-Pro1 + Zuiko OM 21mm 3.5
Shab,

It's certainly sharp enough for its purpose. Being tack sharp isn't always the best way to have a picture.

Bill

Back