Domestic Symphony

Thank you also Steve, I appreciate a lot your words. I hope your family is OK! I will try to capture our family's cotidian scenes and share with you.

I guess that makes it sound like something dreadful happened, not. They are all grown and on their own with family and careers.

robert, Pan, Helen, Steve and Canyongazer: Thank you very much. I deeply appreciate your words. A big hug for you.

I guess that makes it sound like something dreadful happened, not. They are all grown and on their own with family and careers.

Good! It's another step in our lifes... I think now we are all the time with our sons and daughter, but after, it will come a time when the only voices in our home will be two...

Xabier, your photos are such an inspiration to me. Just the fact that the everyday moment is a treasure. I try to keep that in mind with my own photos.

Thank you very much Dogman and robert!

Another one from this summer:

Really like this photo: composition, framing, bokeh, atmosphere, subject.... excellent!!

Not that technical stuff matters much, in the context of beautiful art, but interested in the lens and focal length :)

Really like this photo: composition, framing, bokeh, atmosphere, subject.... excellent!!

Not that technical stuff matters much, in the context of beautiful art, but interested in the lens and focal length :)

This portrait I made with X-T3 and the XF23mm 1.4 at F1.4 and 1/7000 [ISO160].

I love this lens.

Thank you!

Back