Domestic Symphony

Robert blue, valdas, Lynn, Richard G., rbiemer and johnwolf, I really apreciate your words. Thank you very much... I have no words to thank you.

Today I have selected a portrait I made to my daughter some years ago. "Those days I was using for first time my Bronica GS-1. It was my first non 135mm format camera.

That day was a very rainy day and when we arrived home by car my daughter was looking throught the window and I ilke so much that I took the GS-1 and made this portrait. Even in a rainy day there is a "shine" in her eyes...

Have a nice weekend,
Xabier.

These photos are gorgeous.
Also inspirational. Viewing them makes me want to hold a camera for any given moment that may come along in daily life.
Thank you for that Shab :)

Today I have selected a portrait I made to my daughter some years ago. "Those days I was using for first time my Bronica GS-1. It was my first non 135mm format camera.

That day was a very rainy day and when we arrived home by car my daughter was looking throught the window and I ilke so much that I took the GS-1 and made this portrait. Even in a rainy day there is a "shine" in her eyes...

Another gorgeous photo Xabier - I wholly agree with Andy. If you haven't already done so, I suggest a photo book including these and a selection of your other family images for each of your children. Of at least a set of prints; although I believe a photo book has a greater chance of not being lost or damaged over the course of time.

I must remember to follow my own advice..

kind regards,

Thank you!

f16sunshine and robert blu, I always have a camera with me. A lot of times I don't use it, but when I need it, there is it!

Lynnb, I use to do a photo book every year for my family. In the first years I did a photo book per each son/daughter, but then I prefered to do a book for all. As you say, it is a great idea.

Today I have selected another one from my daughter. It was summer and we went to Donostia - San Sebastian. We enjoyed a lot that day. It was a HAPPY day for us.

In the evening we went to swim in the sea. The sun was under the horizon and the light was sweet. She was so so happy that I took my camera and made this photo.

kind regards,
Xabier.

Thank you very much Andy.

The past friday we (two of my sons and me) went to the beach. It was a hard day for one of them and they needed to feel "free" dancing with weaves, so they went to surf and I decided to go to walk in the seashore like I used to do twenty years ago, with one of the Mahler's Symphony with me.

It was a great afternoon, they enjoyed a lot with the Sea and I had a really peacefull moment.

I had my camera with me and when the Nature smiled me with her Beauty I made some photos. Its the beautifull place where we live and it is part of our life, so I have thought it can be a part of our Domestic Symphony. What do you think?

b4f594_4c1018c5e1f94ea1941f4bf759726352~mv2.jpg

Thank you very much for your words, really.

Today I have made another portrait to my daughter. It was in the afternoon/evening and we were walking in the streets. It was a rainy day. It was a cold day.

Then We have seen a library and outside there were some books to see/read...

Here you have the portrait.

I think that these kinds of photos are the only ones that really matter in our lives, and resonate long after the photos were taken and the taking has been forgotten.

With best regards.

Pfreddee(Stephen)

Thank you very much Robert and Lynn.

Today I have selected a photo I made in 2017 (April). I like this photo a lot. Maybe it is too simple for you...

Here you have it:

b4f594_e422e546d0134400a6667d25d0182803~mv2.jpg

A wonderful thread full of beautiful images, but this one is truly stunning.

This is a lovely thread. Oftimes those things which are heartfelt are let down by the lack of artistic competence which would be necessary to fully express the depth of the creator’s appreciation of the world, or, as in this case, family. Not so here. These have it all.
Thank you for making the effort to share these.

Back