Don't tell us, show us your story in three photographs or less: People and Cellphones

8095554390_c843a4d886_z.jpg

During Sandy, Manhattan:

16087876324_2f1a31a5fd_z.jpg

Cool Simon...

It is a generational thing.

Isn't it just.

I know people moan about how easy it is to snap mobile/cell pictures but the damn things, incredibly useful as they can be, are like a social plague at times. Connected to people they've never met rather than connecting with the people right next to them. I'll happily photograph them until I reach the point where I have as many pictures of mobiles as there are mobiles in the world - my own little pictorial moan :D

I nearly waited around a copy of the poster, in your last shot which I saw earlier in the week, yesterday to see what I could get simply because it made me smile thinking we're all being sold the same crap by the same people the world over. Perhaps, to embolden the point, we could all make our own 'local' street observations in-front of the same global advert and see how many images we can get, some small intelligence on the diversity (or not) of the people being targeted around the world for one product or one lifestyle.

Little wonder people moan about the similarities across many street photographs.

...Wittering now, clearly need a coffee and to start some work:rolleyes:

the "cup" that travels with me for over 10+ years (ok it's not a cellphone...but

the "cup" that travels with me for over 10+ years (ok it's not a cellphone...but

tumblr_nt92lx0ls51r1rytko1_1280.jpg

Praha
tumblr_nt92p2ihlH1r1rytko1_1280.jpg

Barcelona
tumblr_nt92tpBbBc1r1rytko1_1280.jpg

Amsterdam
tumblr_nt92ujnEXk1r1rytko1_1280.jpg

ICE to Hamburg
tumblr_nt92wyJ3Lc1r1rytko1_1280.jpg

Hamburg
tumblr_nt92knmcoF1r1rytko1_1280.jpg

Berlin