Ex Girl Friends Ex Boy Friends

Those years......;)

7178294255_eb6c175dd6_c.jpg

This looks like a painting. Beautiful.

mabelsound said:
But I gotta say, this is kind of a creepy idea for a thread.
PMCC said:
And how! Not to mention perilous.

i find such comments creepy and inane, as they don't add any value to the thread. if you don't like it, stay out of it.
Mudman said:
Just because you broke up is no reason to get rid of a good photo :D

tell it like it is!
dotur said:
It would be much more interesting to see a thread with posted photos not of our EX-partners, but of our ACTUAL partners. Of course, that would not be a revenge thread, but a pure heroic act: matrimonial journalism at its best.

go ahead, start a thread -- plus, people do that all the time (re: current partners).

Keeping things cool here will allow this thread to continue peacefully.
Different opinions are always welcome.

when will raid add his images to the thread?

I honestly have none. I said so in a posting above.

Wonderful. "permission is given" to post images of your chosen partner in life. :D

Keeping things cool here will allow this thread to continue peacefully.
Different opinions are always welcome.

I couldn't agree more. C'mon Raid, you define yourself as a dad photographer, we've seen so many wonderful photos of your daughter Dana - show us some of your chosen partner in life!

As a token of good will, I can offer here two shots: my daughter from the first marriage Ana and my third wife Vaska. :)

1317dot2010 by dotur, on Flickr

0415dot2010 by dotur, on Flickr

Dotur, why are you subverting and disrupting the thread in this way? it's about photos of ex-girlfriends ... it's really not a difficult concept

Thank you so much, Reid! Just wanted to express some personal reserves regarding the intriguing and controversial topics, no offence. I hope there are many more good shots of ex-partners to come on your thread! Cheers, Ivan

This is the only negative I could find of my ex girlfriend. She was helping me do exposure tests . . .

ExGF.jpg

. . . so I could try to make beautiful pictures of models like this.

Ada2.jpg

Do you think that might be why she's my EX?

Best,
-Tim

Thanks Paul,

My ex is the top photo, the bottom photo is one of the models in my fashion photography class.

Best,
-Tim

Lol

Lol

This is the only negative I could find of my ex girlfriend. She was helping me do exposure tests . . .

ExGF.jpg

. . . so I could try to make beautiful pictures of models like this.

Ada2.jpg

Do you think that might be why she's my EX?

Best,
-Tim

Yep, I think that would be a fair assessment :D

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder .... some wise guy said once.
I see skin in image 1 and I see a face in image 2. Both are beautiful.

Tania

Tania

Excellent thread; this is a great way to honor photos that have special meaning that is a historical record of happy moments from our past. Even though we can all likely agree that our current significant others are the best person for us today, here and now, these echoes of the past are those who gave us the experience, life's lessons and memories that made us grow into our present selves.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Taken with my very first Leica, the Leica M4-P of which I foolishly later sold for the Leica M6TTL. Yes, I have a meter. No, I have absolutely no emotional attachment to this camera body.

M4-P; Fomapan 100; Voigtlander Nokton 50 f/1.1; Epson V500

Attachments

• ---_0205.jpg
    ---_0205.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Scan-101227-0027.jpg
    Scan-101227-0027.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
Back