Ex Girl Friends Ex Boy Friends

1968:
marilynbycar.jpg
marilynonbeach1.jpg
marilynonbeach2.jpg
marilynonbed.jpg

god, you're old. :D

You are not getting the point, are you.

with all respect, maybe you are the one not getting the point, Raid. :)

You started a controversial thread. Let people react the way their heart dictates to react!! isn't that the point??

You are not getting the point, are you.

No, I am not. Not my cup of tea. I do not like bravery after the battle.
It would be much more interesting to see a thread with posted photos not of our EX-partners, but of our ACTUAL partners. Of course, that would not be a revenge thread, but a pure heroic act: matrimonial journalism at its best.

It would be much more interesting to see a thread with posted photos not of our EX-partners, but of our ACTUAL partners. Of course, that would not be a revenge thread, but a pure heroic act: matrimonial journalism at its best.
Then make one and leave us in peace!

god, you're old. :D

That I am, however in 1968 I was very young.

... that would not be a revenge thread, but a pure heroic act: matrimonial journalism at its best.

My pictures are not intended for revenge, but as memories of an earlier time, with the people I knew then. I feel no malice toward anyone I have been involved with in the past, why would I seek revenge?

by the way, with my current one we had extensive discussions on "who qualifies as an ex" :)
What do you people think?

The two here i post definitely qualify... One of them, 3 times.
I always learned something from them. In this case, i've learned that if a relationship didnt work the first time - it sure won't work the second time, nor the third time.:rolleyes:

At some point i wanted to get photos of all my ex'es. Some even from the time when i did not have a camera... Very difficult. I did get the courage to contact them and ask for a shot - never got any.
internet and social media solved some of these "problems" i had ;)
is it weird? to want something like that?

Attachments

• MargoPanF002.jpg
    MargoPanF002.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 0
  • bejvon.jpg
    bejvon.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
with all respect, maybe you are the one not getting the point, Raid. :)

You started a controversial thread. Let people react the way their heart dictates to react!! isn't that the point??

It is not about different opinions, but it about asking people to leave the tnread and go to the gallery. That's all.

That I am, however in 1968 I was very young.

My pictures are not intended for revenge, but as memories of an earlier time, with the people I knew then. I feel no malice toward anyone I have been involved with in the past, why would I seek revenge?

I like your attitude, Chris. There is no need for ervenge here.

I would start such a thread. It will thrive.

Does it look like a revenge thread? The pictures here are of people that the photographers care about -- at least cared about at one time and probably the time when the pictures were taken. And they don't look like anything else to me. Given that, they were probably posted more in an elegiaic mood than a vengeful one and what's wrong with that. So here are a couple of my most recent ex:

U49953I1339452928.SEQ.0.jpg

U49953I1339452873.SEQ.0.jpg

Last week my 11-year old son met an 11-year old nice girl who obviously went head over heels the moment she laid eyes on him.

Today she was at the door with a girlfriend of hers, gutsy huh!?

I can tell by the looks of him that today was the day of his first kiss. And tomorrow she's coming to visit again!

Not close to any of Raids definitions but I wanted to share here anyway :angel::D

My boy is only 3 years old but to think he'll go through something like this in about 10 years makes me smile. Time sure seems to fly by when there is a kid in the house.

Last week my 11-year old son met an 11-year old nice girl who obviously went head over heels the moment she laid eyes on him.

Today she was at the door with a girlfriend of hers, gutsy huh!?

I can tell by the looks of him that today was the day of his first kiss. And tomorrow she's coming to visit again!

Not close to any of Raids definitions but I wanted to share here anyway :angel::D

Back