Germany RFF'ers?

same here...i waitged until 10 at our hbf, tried to call but didn't work out so i missed you. T.T

the weather was bad on that day but i hope you had a great visit.

Waitet for you in Innsbruck untill 9.30
Your Mobil was dead so I missed you :-(

same here...i waitged until 10 at our hbf, tried to call but didn't work out so i missed you. T.T

the weather was bad on that day but i hope you had a great visit.

Hi Michael & Shin

Please accept my apologies for the lack of communication and causing you inconvenience. I was working on the basis that I would contact you after my check-in and only when my time is settled. I was late in some train transfers, therefore did not expect to meet anyone upon arrival.

We enjoyed Germany tremendously, and it was the favourite amongst the 3 countries we visited. Processing the film now, and should be ready in about a week :)

Hi Michael & Shin

Please accept my apologies for the lack of communication and causing you inconvenience. I was working on the basis that I would contact you after my check-in and only when my time is settled. I was late in some train transfers, therefore did not expect to meet anyone upon arrival.

We enjoyed Germany tremendously, and it was the favourite amongst the 3 countries we visited. Processing the film now, and should be ready in about a week :)

One simple sms would have saved me from 1.30h waitng or nothing :(
Sorry!

Amongst the three countries that I visited during this trip, Germany was my personal favourite. People were sincere, food and transportation were excellent.

Some black and white images from the trip, while I scan my slides :)

p1813485879-4.jpg

Chilling in Berlin

p1740387244-4.jpg

Eagle's Nest, Berchestgarten, Germany

p1630070192-4.jpg

Berlin

p1876808150-4.jpg

Double Reading, Salzburg, Austria (Mamiya RZ67)

p1725038298-4.jpg

Berlin

Back