Hey Hey! Hey Ho! We're number 2872!

Well lets see what number 2872 can do in real life. Luckily not all photographers are shooting white walls to get the full vignetting;-)
In german M4/3 forums some people freaked out about this lens when it was announced, as if it was the death of photography.
I got me one as soon as possible and I like it.
Maybe we can collect some pictures with the 15/8 in this thread (all with G1):

P1240892.jpg

P1230877.jpg

P1230834.jpg

I really like the paint and table shot!

I figured I have the 14/2.5 and 17/2.8... after a tiny bit of curiosity, I passed on the body cap... but had they come out with a 25mm version with a few focus marks I would have jumped!

I think this should be in every Oly shooters kit, if nothing more than the novelty factor. I love mine!

And hell it costs less than some of the lens shades that Oly screws you out of by having to buy them in addition to the lens.

Just saying...

I've been meaning to find some good use for my old Lumix G1, since I'm now using my "good" lenses on the G5. Perhaps this F8 pancake is just the ticket, making the G1 into a good daytime backup shooter.

~Joe

Rio Grande Wetlands, Albuquerque

Rio Grande Wetlands, Albuquerque

I received this week the Olympus body cap, which I've mounted to my G1, which has sat idle since I began using the G5 late last year.

Wetlands pond near the Rio Grande in Albuquerque, toned and vignette added in Silky Pix.

~Joe

8511035639_c942fdabbc_o.jpg

Back