i get more headaches with film vs digital arguments

To be totally honest I'm getting a bit bored with some of the topics of late...
I too get tired of the "this vs. that" threads or the "tell what I should buy" stuff...How about something like "What I did concerning photography today." And I don't mean "What I bought or found or what someone else is selling..."
Come on guys let's talk photography!!!

I couldn't agree more

It seems to my you expressed your displeasure of FvD threads with a thread that will surely devolve into a FvD thread... FWIW - I think (actually strike the "I think" part, replace with "I know") Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, Michelle Malkin, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly et. al are all imbeciles who's ridiculous straw man arguments and ad hominem attacks are worthless. The fact their moronic opinions exist in a variety of medium, no less, doesn't bug me (well, maybe a little...) I simply don't waste my time with their dribble. Surely, the fact that they exist will not lead to my "end of days..." or some such. Life's too good for that, and I wouldn't give them the satisfaction anyway.

Wakarimasu ka?

I'll listen to any of those you mentioned before I read another FvD thread.

And BTW, why are you allowed post your anti-Conservative garbage? They make us watch MSNBC at work, and Ed (whomever) and Rachel Maddow are talentless hacks that aren't fit to kiss Hannity's posterior.

Please take you leftist crap to a political board dude...

Black or chrome discussions are worse. Straps and bags. Red dot or not. I sometimes wonder if the contributors there can pick out what to wear by themselves, or if they need to call their moms every morning.

Wanna know what I'd like to discuss: Why is there no "shrug" icon?

Can I get one printed on a T-shirt please.

perhaps it's a form of amusment for some but these stooopid f*****g threads will eventually lead to the end of days as we know them...

Joe: I guess that you, as a moderator, cannot simply ignore them.

So I am thankful I am not a moderator.

I try to avoid any discussion that has the words "film" and "digital" in the same sentence. But your inclusion of the word "headache" triggered my looking.

Back