Is it allowed to use an M camera during a concert?

People moved into cities to live. Most smaller live venues have closed because local residents have pressurised the town council to shut them down due to noise and being a 'nuisance'.
You can move out of town, but people don't want to drive out of town to a small club gig.
The (near) two year pandemic closed many small music venues as they couldn't survive without weekly audiences.

• Sad
Reactions: dct
What I meant previously was, when there was a famous or even reasonably well-known singer, they'd appear on TV or maybe on a theater stage, Las Vegas, or wherever, and there wasn't this flashy big spectacle with a dozen people, a light show, smoke, a big expensive lead-in. There would be a small band and the singer would just walk on stage and sing. Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra, Johnny Cash. At least that's how those shows appeared to me - though I've never been to any show or concert.

What I meant previously was, when there was a famous or even reasonably well-known singer, they'd appear on TV or maybe on a theater stage, Las Vegas, or wherever, and there wasn't this flashy big spectacle with a dozen people, a light show, smoke, a big expensive lead-in. There would be a small band and the singer would just walk on stage and sing. Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra, Johnny Cash. At least that's how those shows appeared to me - though I've never been to any show or concert.

It's about the money. If you can get 30,000 people to buy tickets you do the extravaganza. And if you are part of the 30,000 you are sure you are hip because so many other people are there.

Back