Leica Q photos

p1270725607-5.jpg

Remarkable Sharpness :D

Some snaps from my town:
p1270728298-5.jpg

p1270730693-5.jpg

p1270731255-5.jpg

p1270732311-5.jpg

For me, the 28mm is a slight challenge. But isn't life about that? I have unloaded a lot of glass and metal to make Suzi Q mine. It may turn out to be a longer lasting relationship :cool:

These pictures look very promising.

If you shoot at one of the crop modes, lets say 35mm, do you get a 35mm frame in the EVF?

My understanding is that you get frame lines that define the equivalent 35mm field of view.

~Joe

In that case the crop would be 18mp for 35mm equivalent, if I'm correct, which is still not bad.

These pictures look very promising.

If you shoot at one of the crop modes, lets say 35mm, do you get a 35mm frame in the EVF?

You do see the 28mm total with 35mm frame lines superimposed. That's the X100 mode for sensor size, field of view and sensor pixels :p

Thanks for uploading some photos Photon42!

Unfortunately, I've had a lot of work to do recently, so not too many pictures taken. But here is one more from the Q that I think is kinda fun, even though it doesn't show much from an image quality perspective.

no play by m h, on Flickr

Thanks for uploading some photos Photon42!

Unfortunately, I've had a lot of work to do recently, so not too many pictures taken. But here is one more from the Q that I think is kinda fun, even though it doesn't show much from an image quality perspective.

You're welcome - fun picture :D

Good pictures, sure an interesting camera in the hands of good photographers.

Is anyone shooting indoor in low light, like a jazz club or similar music club?

robert

Back