Let's see your Leica M

Man I wish I could find that kind of stuff in my old camera store. The only problem is that my old camera store is long gone.

Crappy iPhone photo in the airport getting ready to travel for 2 months around the world....

7623269670_6e63d4a257_z.jpg

M6ttl/M2 and a 15mm/vc, 28mm Elmarit, 35mm 1.2 Nokton, 50mm Rigid and a 90mm Summicron and lots of film.....

cheers, michael

Man I wish I could find that kind of stuff in my old camera store. The only problem is that my old camera store is long gone.

Problem is that these HK vintage stores have loads of stock that they haven't bothered putting up on Ebay, because they prefer to negotiate prices depending on whether you're a tourist or local regular (or maybe just lack of technical skill). Literally rows of M3 body's stacked against each other. FYI - if you ever end up in HK - the place to go is Champagne Court in TST, several of them next to each other.

One new place I just discovered that HAS put some old stuff online for reasonable prices is 9days.hk. I'm visiting them in a few days to check out their store.

Crappy iPhone photo in the airport getting ready to travel for 2 months around the world....

7623269670_6e63d4a257_z.jpg

M6ttl/M2 and a 15mm/vc, 28mm Elmarit, 35mm 1.2 Nokton, 50mm Rigid and a 90mm Summicron and lots of film.....

cheers, michael
Sweet rig(s). Look forward to hanging out when you make it stateside.

Problem is that these HK vintage stores have loads of stock that they haven't bothered putting up on Ebay, because they prefer to negotiate prices depending on whether you're a tourist or local regular (or maybe just lack of technical skill). Literally rows of M3 body's stacked against each other. FYI - if you ever end up in HK - the place to go is Champagne Court in TST, several of them next to each other.

One new place I just discovered that HAS put some old stuff online for reasonable prices is 9days.hk. I'm visiting them in a few days to check out their store.
Your'e killing me, what a GAS attack!

my unconventional strap setup... basically a wrist-strap on the right and detachable neck strap on the left, doubling the quick-disconnectors just in case :D

9860234_orig.jpg

Any reason for the Tape? Camera looks great apart from that. Beat up Leicas are always the nicest.

I bought it really used (these are actually the photos from his ad I kept), he explained the tape: "If its screwed in all the way in it will focus to 1m, which is the normal close focus distance for an m2. It won't effect anything but the last couple feet of rangefinder patch coupling whether its screwed in or not. If you want it to focus a little bit closer (as close as some of the later lenses focus) you can have it slightly unscrewed w some tape or just take it out and tape it."

Not quite sure, never removed the tape, just take photos with it.

dannyChou said:
. Leica M6 titanium。Leica Summilux 35/1.4 Double Aspherical (AA)
. Leica M7 Black (.85)。Leitz Summicron 35/2 II
. Leica M7 titanium (.72)。Zeiss ZM C-Sonnar 50/1.5
. Leica MP Black Paint (.72)。Leica Summilux 50/1.4 pre-asph (Black Paint)

What kind of strap is that green one?

Back