Let's see your Leica M

2442739342_b8da2b1abc_o.jpg

Banky,m it's really just an M6 with M4 top and controls some older M3 levers. It's pretty neat though, DAG did the conversion for me along with the flare free optics upgrade......aki's 4008 leatherette looks and feels just like vulkanit.

Thanks,

Black body with chrome lens. I never thought I'd see the day.

attachment.php

Attachments

• M7cElmar-M_web.jpg
    M7cElmar-M_web.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thank you, Gabor.
I am in love with AE. I've used an M4 with an external meter (and my own between-the-ears meter), also an M6, and the M7 is hands down faster. About accuracy, I'm not sure yet. The three rolls I've shot I have yet to soup (one coming in a few minutes, actually). The M7 is very very smooth and the slow shutter speeds sound amazing. The M7-Elmar combination is a match made in heaven IMHO.

Thank you, Gabor.
I am in love with AE. I've used an M4 with an external meter (and my own between-the-ears meter), also an M6, and the M7 is hands down faster. About accuracy, I'm not sure yet. The three rolls I've shot I have yet to soup (one coming in a few minutes, actually). The M7 is very very smooth and the slow shutter speeds sound amazing. The M7-Elmar combination is a match made in heaven IMHO.

I have similar experience with AE (not M7 but HEXAR), it is faster and more accurate. M7 must be ideal for its combination of AE and quiet shutter (the biggest disadvantage of the HEXAR, IMHO)

M7 with Elmar looks like a good and small combination. Looking forward to see some photos ! :)

Gabor

I haven't posted to this thread in a long while. Here's my 0.85x M6 with 75/1.4. For low light shooting, I add my CV35/1.2 and toss the whole lot into a Domke F-5XB.

Attachments

• M6+Lux(sm).jpg
    M6+Lux(sm).jpg
    114 KB · Views: 1
Back