Look what came in the mail

I am very excited that what came in the mail yesterday was a beautiful replacement for my Konica Iiia (pictured below) that I stupidly dropped.

IMGP0853-800pixels_zpse4537630.jpg

A Polaroid Spectra SE Onyx edition arrived two days ago, another one arrives tomorrow. Sheesh. People keep sending me stuff. Not that I mind. :)

Actually, I'm quite taken by it. The Spectra is one nice camera, very sweet thing to shoot with. I hunted up a close up lens and one of the wireless remotes for these cameras. I may even go the distance and buy one of the Spectra Pro models ... they have an improved lens and adjustable manual focus (the SE just allows you to disable AF and lock focus to the hyper focal).

I don't think it's going to replace a Leica any time soon, however. ;-)

G

This arrived yesterday. The lens was a bit hazy, and the viewfinder was so dirty that I couldn't see through it, but it cleaned up nicely. The lens is now spotless, as is the viewfinder. It's amazing how simple and fun these little cameras are to use.

image-26.jpg

Getting back into 35mm film after a short hiatus.

M3 DS which is smooth as silk + a Canon 50/1.5 (a bit ugly, but hopefully will shoot well) + APX 100

Leica M3 and a nifty Voightlander VC II

Leica M3 and a nifty Voightlander VC II

I really like this rangefinder.

Attachments

• DSC_0121.jpg
    DSC_0121.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0126.jpg
    DSC_0126.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_0129.jpg
    DSC_0129.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
Got my new Fuji Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic in the mail. I really enjoyed shooting my old 7S Instax, but would like a bit more control.

The Neo Classic has a *lot* of improvements.

- Flash can be turned on and off. Old models had flash always on.
- Exposure compensation is introduced.
- Camera now has a self timer.
- Also has a tripod socket.
- There's also a bulb mode.
- Dual shutter releases for horizontal and vertical shooting.
- It has a built in macro option - and actually flips a little lens inside the viewfinder to show the somewhat correct framing.

But the coolest new feature? Multiple exposures! You can now take a picture, reframe and take a second shot on the same frame. This gives a lot more creative freedom.

I quite like it. The styling is obviously inspired from Fuji's own X100. It looks quite goofy next to my X100S though, like a toy version of that awesome camera. Even the little macro lens that slides in the viewfinder reminds me of my X100S.

12013909575_8c533576db_b.jpg

I've only shot three pictures so far, but already I'm impressed. They definitely look crisper and with more colour compared to the somewhat washed out look of the 7S's shots.

I plan to take it out and shoot some graffiti the next few days.

Hill found this little guy in Texas and he's on his way to hang out with me in the desert.

12410737073_9707ea4081_o.jpg

Last edited:
A Nikkor H.C. 5cm f2.0 in nearly mint condition to finish off my 9+ condition Tower. I was worried I paid to much. I didn't.

Back