Hong Kong Photos taken far afield by HK Club members

Meven,

Thanks for showing us your many nice pictures from 'Granite Island' (Pulau Ubin) and Singapore. 'Sweet mango from India'. Must be as exotic as South African grapes in France, or? I have bicycled around Pulau Ubin several times. Something I would recommend just anybody to do when visiting Singapore. Because Pulau Ubin is the last place within Singapore borders that resembles 'how it all looked in the old days'.

Really nice shots Max! I wish I came and joined you to Melaka, a place with slight similarity to Macau...

Indeed quite a lot of similarities but I still prefer the old streets of Macau and Coloane village compare to Melaka.

I went to Chinese Garden last Saturday afternoon, this is part of my exploration of Singapore (I am still a tourist here!)

by Macareux, on Flickr

by Macareux, on Flickr

by Macareux, on Flickr
Leica M6TTL + Jupiter-3 50/1.5 (with a DIY C to M adapter made by Dingo) + Kodak TriX shot @ ISO100 and developed in Rodinal 1+167

One last post, still part of my discovery of Singapore. This was taken in Geylang on Saturday afternoon.

by Macareux, on Flickr

by Macareux, on Flickr

by Macareux, on Flickr

by Macareux, on Flickr
Leica M6TTL + Jupiter-3 50/1.5 (with a DIY C to M adapter made by my friend Dingo in HK) + Kodak TriX shot @ ISO100 and developed in Rodinal 1+167

Someone's got an M9 !!!!!!

Congrats man! How does it perform compared to M8?

To summarize, the M8 is a great camera, the M9 is even better! Details and colour renditions are nothing short of amazing!

I'll bring it with me when I come down to HK in December.;)

Back