Post your X-Pro1 images...

I hope you don't mind my asking, but if you like using your M5, why not just use your M5?

Don't worry, it doesn't mind me.

You are right, if I enjoy so much with the m5, why am I not using it? I could make a similar question about my OM-1 and its Zuikos. The answer is because I don't process the films. So, I must go digital. And in this way, the X-Pro1 is the camera I have that comes the closest to the m5 experience. I hope you will understand my "reply".

I gave my X-Pro1 system to my son a few years ago. I have many photos that I'm pleased with from that camera, and I often consider getting the 2 or 3 version.

First of all, great picture. Secondly, either is a very nice upgrade. I have the X-Pro3 and it's a better camera in every way. Only thing that could be a problem coming from previous models is if you need OVF frame lines for the 18mm.

First of all, great picture. Secondly, either is a very nice upgrade. I have the X-Pro3 and it's a better camera in every way. Only thing that could be a problem coming from previous models is if you need OVF frame lines for the 18mm.

Thank you for that info. 35 FOV is the widest I go. And with the X-Pro1 I used the OVF pretty much always.

Back