Post your X-Pro1 images...

Very cool image. Reminds me of some of the classic on-the-road photos by Lee Friedlander, Judy Dater, and others. Thanks for posting it.

29658269188_d2e00a6f84_b.jpg

Favorite lenses you're using to make these images

Favorite lenses you're using to make these images

There continue to be some truly beautiful images being posted in this thread. Thanks to everyone posting them. If you remember, can you tell me what your favorite lenses are that you've used with your X-Pro1 to make these images? Thanks.

Last edited:
I like the romantic feel of this image a lot. Thanks for posting it. What lens did you use for this?

Very cool image. Reminds me of some of the classic on-the-road photos by Lee Friedlander, Judy Dater, and others. Thanks for posting it.

Wow! Thanks a lot! For the one of the Edsel in the driveway I had the 35/1.4 mounted. The black & white shot out the window of the same car was with the 18/2.

Nightly bike ride (35/1.4)

An early photo, done with an X-Pro1 and Fujinon 27/2.8 lens. I had just bought the camera/lens combo and was learning it while renting a house in Taos, New Mexico. It was a very colorful adobe house.

1XPR0013-1-2-1.jpg

These X-Pro1 photos are gorgeous, Xabier. Very consistent look with your film photos. Are they recent? Are you still using your X-T3 and shooting film?

Thank you so much for your words.

These pictures are from these days, are new pictures. I have been some months without making pictures, my brain has been "off". This summer it has begun to change and I have been able to make some pictures. I hope it will be in this way in the future.

About the X-T3 I love it. I used it on July when I was on holiday with my "children". It was the re-beginning of my photographic skill. It's a little/great camera. But I had my X-Pro1 stopped and I wanted the feeling of using my M5... so I took my X-Pro1 and put there my Zuiko OM 21mm 3.5 lens. It isn't like the m5, but the feeling is very good.

When I download the files I proces them thinking on my film B/N... so I really appreciate your words!

Monday I will receive an URTH adapter for my Voigtlander lenses (21mm 1.8 and 35mm 1.7 Ultrons) to use in my X-pro1 and X-T3. I hope I will enjoy a lot...

I believe you will enjoy using those Voigtlanders on your X-Pro. I have several Voigtlanders I use on my X-Pro2 bodies. I'm very fond of these lenses.

About the X-T3 I love it. I used it on July when I was on holiday with my "children". It was the re-beginning of my photographic skill. It's a little/great camera. But I had my X-Pro1 stopped and I wanted the feeling of using my M5... so I took my X-Pro1 and put there my Zuiko OM 21mm 3.5 lens. It isn't like the m5, but the feeling is very good..
I hope you don't mind my asking, but if you like using your M5, why not just use your M5?

Back